2007 Acura TSX Consumer Review: The TSX is perfect

2007 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

The TSX is perfect
By ponchohasacar on

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The Acura TSX was, for lack of a better word, perfect in all respects. The price was very reasonable and the amount of standard features were amazing to say the least. I could not have bought a better car for a better price, simply put. The handling is a dream come true and in Bakersfield heated seats in the winter are a must. The duel climate control tailors itself to any temperature I desire. The powerful yet efficient 205 horse power engine provides the perfect balance of torque and fuel mileage. I would suggest the 07 Acura TSX to any one looking for a luxury car that outperforms bmw and mercedes with the price tag not much more than a honda accord.

The navigation is the easiest to use I have ever found. The voice activation does not have to be programmed and can operate the stereo as well as the climate control and the Nav system. The blue tooth hands free link was also a thing of marvel. I can hook up 6 phones and use them wireless within 30ft.

There is always room for improvement on imperfect vehicles however, the TSX doesn't fit in that group. the only thing they could have done to make this car better was to give it wings.