Joy of TSX
By Overdoer on
2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 6M)
I wanted a sporty vehicle that was much quieter than my 2005 Celica but just as fun to drive; the TSX delivers that, along with the leather package, 6-speed ultrasmooth gearbox, sunroof, bluetooth, premium sound package, and good mileage to boot. Only downsides - premium fuel, just like any performance engine, and the 2.4L inline 4 loses a bit of its punch with the AC running, but compensates at higher RPM. My '07 TSX is not quite broken in yet at 8650 miles - I view the 10K mark as the adequate set-in to allow me to really punch it (right after oil change #2). I'm looking forward to that day!!!
Favorite Features
The 6-speed is the smoothest I've ever driven. Very nice. The car is almost as quiet as a VW Passat - one of the quietest, affordable cars out there. The gas mileage is nice for a punchy, sporty sedan. Bluetooth really is super-convenient too. I like this car.
Suggested Improvements
Notch up the premium sound system power just a bit more along with sub woofer output to round out for audiophiles. Somehow crank out another 20 hp without sacrificing mileage. Make the bluetooth phone connection a bit clearer.