2007 Acura TSX Consumer Review: CAN'T WIPE THE SMILE OFF MY FA

2007 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation)

CAN'T WIPE THE SMILE OFF MY FACE!!
By tsxpert on

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I absolutely LOVE this car. Hot Milano red with navigation, spoiler, sunroof, leather, heated seats, premium stereo, ground effects. It looks great. It drives great. It handles great. It's fast, fun, efficient, luxurious, gorgeous, bulletproof, and there aren't a ton of them on the street. And I'm serious, this thing is simply never in the shop! I wish everything worked as well as my TSX! I smile every time I get behind the wheel. The seats cradle you in soft, bolstered comfort. When you consider everything, this just may be the perfect car. There is nothing about it I don't like. Great job, Acura!!

The awesome, fun and user-friendly voice-activated navigation system, the wonderful heated seats, the bright, beautiful color of the instrumentation, the dead-on handling, the acceleration with the manumatic, bluetooth hands-free, the spoiler, play your MP3 player, play homemade CDs, I love it!

I don't know. Add wings? Make it fly? What do you want me to say? This thing is as close to perfect as you can get. Oh, OK. I got something. Ready? The premium fuel gets a little pricey. But that's it. Everything else? I wouldn't change a thing. Love it! Love it! Love it!