Used 2007 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Thirsty
By disco1999

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Will consume just about the same amount of gas for a 4cyl as a 6cyl TL, the TSX lacks power. No XM radio available even in the navi package.

iPod link, navi voice commands and screen.

Should be more economic with fuel consumption, otherwise provide more torque.

Great value - fun to drive
By S. Marcoux

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I've had this car for six months and I enjoy driving it every time I get in it. I have the 6-speed manual and it is an excellent gearbox. The shifts are silky smooth and accurate. The car is also an excellent value for the price. Standard luxury features include hands-free Bluetooth, satellite radio, heated seats, xenon headlamps, trip computer, etc., and I'm getting a solid average 28 mpg in mixed driving. On a 500 mile trip, I got over 35 mpg. It may not be very sexy to look at, but I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

Manual 6-speed, Bluetooth, XM radio.

Hotter heated seats.

Quick, Comfortable Ride, Great Value
By Tom

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Quick, not fast car. Comfortable ride. Nice interior. Many features such as Bluetooth, memory seats, XM radio.

Great gas mileage: lowest 23, highest 37.4, average for first 10,000 miles 30.1 mpg with 85% highway 15% city.

Better shaped and designed passenger seat, update exterior styling

Very Impressive Vehicle
By D F

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have to say I am very satisified with this vehicle, I have had it for a month now and have about 2300 miles on it. I am getting a robust 34-35 MPG on highway miles, and 26-28 around town. The car is 100% made in Japan, which means it will last, 5 star safety, awesome stereo, I could go on and on!

Bluetooth technology, gas mileage on highway, refined interior, quiet ride, reasonable maintenance costs, nice stereo, satellite radio, drives smooth, good looking car.

Couple more inches of leg room in backseat would be nice, initial acceleration could be improved, iPod hookups should be included.

Great value
By harshad

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought an arctic blue 07 TSX last weekend. This car was not on my radar at all. I was sold on either 328i or IS 350. But when I looked at all the features that are standard plus honda i-vtec engine, couldn't pass this up and I am glad. The seats are firm and supportive. The engine is sweet after 3000 rpm. Not bad to drive in automatic (I am a manual tranny lifer). The gadgets are great. Although the stereo system sounds little bit artificial, it's not bad. My wife loves it, even though I am driving it to break it in. I guess that break-in is going to be at least a year.

Seats, std. goodies, sweet engine note without vibrations, visibility, info. display, brakes.

Just perfect for the price range and equipment.

• SUV