Used 2007 Acura TSX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Quick, Comfortable Ride, Great Value
By Tom

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Quick, not fast car. Comfortable ride. Nice interior. Many features such as Bluetooth, memory seats, XM radio.

Great gas mileage: lowest 23, highest 37.4, average for first 10,000 miles 30.1 mpg with 85% highway 15% city.

Better shaped and designed passenger seat, update exterior styling

Very Impressive Vehicle
By D F

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have to say I am very satisified with this vehicle, I have had it for a month now and have about 2300 miles on it. I am getting a robust 34-35 MPG on highway miles, and 26-28 around town. The car is 100% made in Japan, which means it will last, 5 star safety, awesome stereo, I could go on and on!

Bluetooth technology, gas mileage on highway, refined interior, quiet ride, reasonable maintenance costs, nice stereo, satellite radio, drives smooth, good looking car.

Couple more inches of leg room in backseat would be nice, initial acceleration could be improved, iPod hookups should be included.

Great value
By harshad

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought an arctic blue 07 TSX last weekend. This car was not on my radar at all. I was sold on either 328i or IS 350. But when I looked at all the features that are standard plus honda i-vtec engine, couldn't pass this up and I am glad. The seats are firm and supportive. The engine is sweet after 3000 rpm. Not bad to drive in automatic (I am a manual tranny lifer). The gadgets are great. Although the stereo system sounds little bit artificial, it's not bad. My wife loves it, even though I am driving it to break it in. I guess that break-in is going to be at least a year.

Seats, std. goodies, sweet engine note without vibrations, visibility, info. display, brakes.

Just perfect for the price range and equipment.

Wonderful Car!
By Princessmac

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just bought a brand new 2007 TSX, automatic tranny w/no navigation (so I could save the $1,000). It is much peppier than my previous car, a 2002 Mazda Millenia. The interior is well thought out and the engine purrs along nicely. I really don't get much chance to drive it the way I would like since I am normally stuck in traffic, but I can tell it wants to go. On the highway it is a dream, sportier than my previous car and very smooth.

The XM radio is cool, but we will probably not pay the $13/month subscription. The manual shifter is fun to play around with also.

Enable the dual A/C to allow users to adjust the fan speed, I set the temp up to 75 and still get a blast because he wants it 65. It needs a one touch power moonroof.

15000 perfect miles
By happyacura

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car so much, its my third post. I'm 15000 perfect miles in. Not a hint of any kind of problem. All the tech stuff is perfect, the engine, the tranny, the leather, the fit and finish, the paint, it's all perfect! If you forced me to complain about something, I would have to say, it's a touch noisy on some surfaces, and the stereo is mediocre. But that's being very picky, it's a fantastic car, loaded with luxury, power, handling, looks, exclusivity, and very reasonable on gas considering the power. I couldn't love it or respect it more. Right on Acura!

All the tech stuff that works perfectly, the leather, the power and smoothness of the 4, the smoothness of the 5 speed auto, it never "hunts". It picks a gear and holds it. Lastly, 15000 miles w/o a hint of a problem, no rattles, no squeaks, no body moans and groans, just perfection.

To be a touch quieter and to come with a better stereo, a subwoofer would be nice.