2007 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
As much fun as expected
By Card_richelieu on 02/21/07 20:29 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

For the price, this car is too much fun to drive. It's got great handling, ample power when needed, good fuel economy, looks sharp but not gaudy, and is very comfortable. These were my main criteria and this car is the best balance of these at this price range. I also looked at the Mazda6 which I considered the closest comparison based on my criteria. In the end an easy choice. I suspect the main knock is that you are paying a few $K more for a glorified Accord. There is some legitimacy in that argument but once you get inside that will melt away. I love this car. Do yourself a favor - the 6 speed manual box is really sweet and is an absolute must!

Great Buy and Ride
By Tom on 02/16/07 10:48 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Has all the features you want: memory seats, leather, blue tooth, sat. radio, peppy motor and trans, comfortable seats, sunroof, all standard.

Excellent Car
By First TSX on 02/10/07 18:48 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Excellent car. It comes fully loaded for a not so loaded price. Fit and finish can not be beat.

Fantastic Car!
By Boise Girl on 01/21/07 08:47 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is fantastic! Fun to drive, very comfortable, and gets up to speed fast! I drive 25 miles on the interstate every day and this car makes the drive enjoyable. Headlights are great, gas mileage is wonderful, and I am a very satisfied driver!!

Awesome
By Ara on 01/16/07 09:04 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Sold my 2k Celica and got an 07 TSX. Perfect transition. It's a bit larger with 4 doors, and has much more power. I actually use every feature it's got and it's awesome. I never need to take my phone out of my pocket or reach over for any controls. Everything can be controlled by either voice, steering wheel, or headunit. At first I thought the gearing was weird, but in the city it's perfect because you can do most of your driving in 3rd or 4th to reduce shifting. You don't need the iPod connector because it has an AUX jack standard. Seats heat up extremely fast.

Excellent; Unbeatable price/content
By JMapar on 01/12/07 21:44 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After a lot of research, we bought a 2007 TSX (Auto w/NAVI, Glacier Blue) for its standard options, price, reliability. Wonderful car: zippy ride; comfy seats; nice leather. Voice activated nav is awesome. Paired my Bluetooth phone in one min! My wife loves to drive it. My son connected his iPod in 2 sec. After driving this car (really my wife’s car), I am jealous! My 2004 S430 has no Bluetooth or iPod connectivity; my nav is not voice activated!

My TSX review
By PChan on 01/04/07 18:38 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is much more fun to drive than TL and IS. Very nimble. It takes corners like a sports car. I am very itchy to 0-60 mph but the delivery guy told me I have to take it easy for first 600 miles. Driver seat is very comfortable. Very bright Xenon lights. First 3 months XM radio service for free. Very simple dash board design layout. I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks Acura!

Great Car, Great Value, Great Fun - TSX
By Howard on 01/01/07 11:45 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought TSX a month ago to replace 02 Accord. From the number, the engine size increased from 2.3L to 2.4L, power and fun are a huge step up. The TSX displays a marvelous balance between smooth power delivery, sure footed handling, responsive steering, and luxury comfort. The TSX is great fun to drive. After I managed the SportShift mode, it's even more fun than before. Besides fun, it comes loaded with just about every feature standard. I like Xenon lights, bluetooth handsfree link, memory power leather seats, XM radio, sound system, and all interior design. Highly recommend this vehicle.

WOW! Best decision ever!!
By hexer311 on 12/25/06 19:25 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This car is absolutely amazing in every respect. The honda vtech engine isn't the quickest engine out there but over all performance, MPG, and reliability are unbeatable. I still can't believe this is only a 4-banger. The 07 comes packed with new stuff from previous models including bluetooth phone, MP3 jack, and a nice information system. Handling is best in class. Great job Honda/Acura. Drove MB C230, BMW, Infiniti, and Lexus IS 350, by far the best value and best style.

Happy TSX Owner
By Kim on 12/20/06 10:31 AM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Best value for the price. Loaded with standard features that are optional on other cars in the same class. This car has an "understated elegance". I would highly recommend the TSX to anyone in the market for a new vehicle who wants subtle sportiness with luxury.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.