Used 2007 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Acura Tsx - Consumer Reviews

2007 Acura TSX Sedan

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Good Car, But One Problem
By amc3000

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car itself is pretty good; however, I have had a problem with a vibration in the steering wheel since I bought the car; a problem I never had w/the toyota. So, if you don't mind taking your hands off the wheel sometimes while at a light, then it's a nice car.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth, leather seats, stereo and smoothness of highway driving.

Suggested Improvements

Figure out a way to stop the vibration in the steering wheel when stopped at a light. It is particularly bad when the AC is on.

Perfect car at the perfect price
By Mikey

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Plenty fast enough for daily driving, gives me an average of 33 mpg at 75 mph cruise control on long drives. It's not necessarily "sporty" compared to actual sports cars. It has stone hard economy tires and a soft luxury suspension. So take it for what it's worth or upgrade your tires and suspension. Looks are subjective but I still think it looks nicer than most cars even after the 4 years it's been in production.

Favorite Features

The navigation is great. Solid and acurate steering response. All the controls are placed very intuitively to easily do whatever you want. Fun to drive, quiet and comfortable. It's a humble luxury car.

Suggested Improvements

Stock speakers and city economy could be better.

Amazing
By Dan

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It has the right amount of luxury and sportiness. I don't know what it lacks - it's even fuel efficient. It comes with a 205HP engine which provides enough power for anything one needs to do legally on the road.

Favorite Features

Navigation system, HID lights... oh yea, the engine sounds great

Suggested Improvements

Better sound system

Great Bang for the Buck!
By Nogard13

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I decided on the TSX after looking at the BMW 3 series, the Lexus IS 250, and the Infiniti G35 Sedan. Compared to the other three models, the TSX offered all the creature comforts I wanted for 6K less than the G35 and Lexus and 10K less than the 328i. Really easy choice to make, even after driving the other three cars twice each. While the TSX doesn't have the speed and pick-up of the BMW or the Infinity, the engine is more than adequate for my style of driving (mostly city with some road trips now and then). My MPGs are around 20 for the city driving and 32 for highway.

Favorite Features

Navigation, no doubt! I love the way it looks and the straight-forwardness of it.

Suggested Improvements

Door locks don't open when you pull the handle (must unlock door before opening) and I prefer they be located near the handle so I can put my arm out the window without hitting them. No other complaints!

All-Around Awesome!
By J Cos

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car about two months ago. I am in love with it. I had a TL before, but love this new car. The handling is peppy, yet not too much like other competitors such as a g35. The interior is easy on the eyes and all of the controls are extremely easy to use. The back seat is small, yet the seats fold down to make a more-than-large trunk for this car size. Handling is stiff, but not quite a BMW. The exterior is due for a redesign, but this car's current body style is what makes it so classy. (Not saying a few upgrades wouldn't help!)

Favorite Features

Dash lights, XM radio, Bluetooth phone system, moonroof, fun to drive!

Suggested Improvements

Better sound system, just a tad more torque to really take off, and fewer rattles!