2007 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Amazing
By Arctic Blue 07 on 05/17/07 21:07 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I really do love the car, and do not regret the purchase whatsoever. The car is great fun to drive, accelerates smoothly, but you'll pay for the fun at the gas pump.

Acura must have
By LA on 05/09/07 14:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just went from a 2004 Honda Accord EX-L to a Acura TSX with navigation system and I must say that I am happy with my decision so far. I love the Acura navigation system, really easy to use. I did love the Honda Accord though. The car is absolutely fun to drive, I cannot wait for a new, refreshed version of the TSX, hopefully with more room and better gas mileage, also with more power. Excellent car choice nonetheless.

Traded a TL for a TSX
By Matthew Everett on 04/20/07 12:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I traded my 06 TL for the more attractive looking TSX and am happy I did. The TSX has everything I liked about the TL, and more importantly, it doesn't have the things I didn't like about the TL. It is quicker off the mark, handles better, better mileage (not by much though), and it was made in Japan. I really hated the mapholders on the TL, but they are gone (sort of) in the TSX. Also the rear end of the TSX is much more attractive.The TL was of course quieter, but I am always playing something in the audio system, which actually sounds better in the TSX than the TL. All in all I am happier with the TSX than the TL. Be sure to test drive both.

Almost perfect
By choosiest on 04/17/07 01:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This car would be perfect if had at least a little more low end power (1st and 2nd gear) and also had a more precise feeling shifter/clutch - more like the 97 Integra.

Best all around car ever
By Mike on 04/06/07 18:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My girlfriend and I have never been so pleased with a car. We traded in our Audi A4 for the TSX and fell in love with the comfort and technology. We use bluetooth all the time and the nav system blows everything else out of the water. Acura's navigation system is honestly the absolute best on the market. I can't wait to see what they come out with next.

My sweet ride
By cchanpa on 03/19/07 04:47 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car has a lot of items equipped as standard especially Bluetooth Handsfree, XM radio & Xenon headlights. Even though TSX is FWD, you can enjoy the adequate power from 2.4L I4 engine above 3k rpm. Fit and finish is exceptional.

I love it!
By Shanny on 03/17/07 16:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Awesome ratings. Take it for a test drive and yup, it's sold. This unique car supports that Acura has high standards. This car is superb to none other! The VSA (stability) is awesome. The Navi system is a must for the price. Don't just look, DRIVE it. I enjoy that my husband talked me into this vehicle. I don't want to get out of it when I pull up to my house. I have never been so happy with a material item but I am smiling even when I am sleeping. :) When the voice command talks, she seems to be smarter than I am. So now I have some competition. I think I might have to name her. Also,If I get mad at her, I can change her to a man voice and name him Enrique or Juan.

Love the TSX
By MinnesotaDriver on 03/17/07 10:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This vehicle is so much fun to drive. It is solidly built, has plenty of pep, handles like a dream. I understand the exterior will be changed in 2008, but I find the 2007 to have a classic, clean design. The interior hugs you, the drivers seat is very comfortable, no back-aches here. It's an Acura, so everything is ergonomically and stylishly designed. I just attended the 2007 Auto Show, and couldn't find a vehicle I liked better, even in the higher price ranges. I recommmend this car whole-heartedly.

Great Decision To Buy This Model
By JanetM on 03/11/07 13:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Did a lot of research and test drove many different models. When I drove this car I knew I had finally found what I had been looking for. Everything is standard. No need to purchase options. Fun to drive. Handles great.

A Blast to Drive
By Jack in Manassas on 03/11/07 03:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The last Acura I owned was a 91 Legend coupe, it was a great car. This car is as much fun drive as my old Legend. The car corners like a dream and feels like a 6 cyl. The car accelerates as smooth as silk. I drive a Prius to work because I can get into the HOV, I can't wait for the weekends to drive the TSX. Bang for the buck you can't beat this car. My gas mileage with about 300 miles on the car is a combined 26 mpg.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.