2007 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
I Love It
By muddboner on 08/02/07 23:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is an excellent car. I bought a store demo to save a few bucks. It's the right size with a sporty/luxury ride, very well equipped, moves well and gas mileage that won't make you mad buying premium. The nav system is great but I didn't need it and wasn't paying another 2k for the novelty.

Best Car I've had
By JohnnyCNote on 07/17/07 20:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I had a 2001 Altima, which wasn't a bad car. Even though the TSX is a bit smaller, inside it has more room, plus it's much nicer, too. I was contemplating getting a V6 Nissan or Honda, but gas prices started to rise, I settled on the TSX. I have a short commute, and otherwise drive almost exclusively around Jacksonville, FL. My mileage is a consistent 22 mpg, meaning mixed highway/suburban driving. I might get better if I laid off of the gas pedal, but it's fun to push it. Being an auto, you have to get it in the right gear, but it has the power to pull ahead when I need to. I haven't had many chances to try the handling, but when I have it's really held the road. It's a great car!

Joy of TSX
By Overdoer on 07/07/07 01:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I wanted a sporty vehicle that was much quieter than my 2005 Celica but just as fun to drive; the TSX delivers that, along with the leather package, 6-speed ultrasmooth gearbox, sunroof, bluetooth, premium sound package, and good mileage to boot. Only downsides - premium fuel, just like any performance engine, and the 2.4L inline 4 loses a bit of its punch with the AC running, but compensates at higher RPM. My '07 TSX is not quite broken in yet at 8650 miles - I view the 10K mark as the adequate set-in to allow me to really punch it (right after oil change #2). I'm looking forward to that day!!!

Great Value
By Doctor Watson on 07/02/07 19:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

As a longtime Toyota owner (20+ years) I was ready for another Camry or an upgrade to the Avalon. However, after reading mediocre reviews on the new Camry and with the Avalon looking dated and overpriced, I looked at the Acura. The car is loaded with so many more standard features that are options with Toyota. Only had the car for two weeks, but a terrific ride and great value, a luxury car with a modest price. Worth a serious look and test drive.

Fantastic Car
By Tomcat on 06/11/07 14:08 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had the car for just over two weeks and am completely satisfied with my choice. I test drove four competitor vehicles and found the TSX to be the most fun to drive and best value of the bunch. I commute about 100 miles a day mostly highway miles and find the gas mileage acceptable, >30 mpg. Seems 66 mph is the sweet spot for best mpg on the highway. I appreciated most of the extras being standard which makes finding the right vehicle simply a question of which transmission, which color, and with or without navigation. I highly recommend the navigation.

Best bang for your buck
By 2007TSX on 06/06/07 13:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Spent 3 months shopping around for a new car. Looked at a long list of cars (TSX, TL, G35, IS 250, Camry, Altima, Mazda3 5-door). In the beginning, I was looking at the TSX and came full circle with it. The car is great, definitely a good and reasonable investment. I was willing to give up the performance for fuel economy. Even with the inline 4, the car moves; it's not like a TL-S or G35, but it's enough for everyday driving. The car looks a lot better in person than in pictures. I love the car more and more everyday!

Great Car, Great Buy
By Tom on 06/06/07 07:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

TSX has everything you want/need included: XM, Bluetooth, leather, trip computer, peppy engine, smooth trans, exceptionally comfortable driver seat, great handling, fun to drive.

A fine piece of art
By Jubin on 05/31/07 11:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is a legend. Don't waste your time investigating other sedans. It has got everything you need in a mid size sedan. I have been driving this for the last 6 months. Apart from low mileage (I am getting 21m/g) I have no complaints. Moreover the navigation system is best in class. Perfect buy!!

Great Price for a Way Above Average Car
By PeterG on 05/28/07 22:38 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

All the features I wanted stepping into an entry Luxury Sedan and more that I never thought about. I thought, based on the price of the car, why not go for the additional nav. system and complete the package.

Best Deal Going
By Thom on 05/24/07 11:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Everything is standard on this car except nav (leather, sunroof, VSA, trip computer, 10 way driver seat, 4 year 50,000 mile warranty). Lacks a little in power, especially torque, but is strong once you get above 2750 rpm. Driver seat comfort and adjustments are excellent. Rear seat a little cramped for two full sized adults. Build quality is better than TL as are front seats.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.