Used 2007 Acura TSX Base Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

very good but could still be better
By unsure

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I really like this car, compared to what else is available and in the price range but I wish Acura would make a somewhat smaller version that is sportier in both looks and performance. And also get rid of the electronic crap that causes it to act strange sometimes--like when the brakes won't work because I drove over a bump. The shifter could also be a little smoother

nice interior. pretty good handling

sportier handling/suspension, more torque, smaller, less electronic stuff that controls driving like abs and drive-by-wire, etc.

Rattles and squeaks
By disappointed_cust

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is the 2nd new acura I've owned. I had my previous acura for 9 years. I've had this 06 TSX for 13 months and it is a disappointent compared with my first. Performance, looks, and features are good. The issues are with the multitude of rattles and squeaks that developed within 6 months in the interior and the ineffectual wiper system on the driver side which the dealer can't seem to address (fluid dribbles onto the windshield and wipers - new and old - only smudge and smear, they do not clear very well at all). These quality issues are surprising. The visual and auditory annoyances distract greatly from the driving experience.

Bluetooth; side mirror heater; wood trim; xm; HUD; 6-speed; when you're stopped at a light and the wipers are on intermittent, when you take your foot off the brake, you get a bonus wipe.

Less rattles and squeaks; better fuel economy; don't clump cd/aux/xm selector on SAME button; indicate on HUD if sidemirror or seat heaters on (not just on the buttons).

Great value - fun to drive
By S. Marcoux

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I've had this car for six months and I enjoy driving it every time I get in it. I have the 6-speed manual and it is an excellent gearbox. The shifts are silky smooth and accurate. The car is also an excellent value for the price. Standard luxury features include hands-free Bluetooth, satellite radio, heated seats, xenon headlamps, trip computer, etc., and I'm getting a solid average 28 mpg in mixed driving. On a 500 mile trip, I got over 35 mpg. It may not be very sexy to look at, but I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

Manual 6-speed, Bluetooth, XM radio.

Hotter heated seats.

A well rounded performer
By prodigalsun

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I have had this car for a week, but have been lusting ever since it debuted in 2004. My wife bought it for me as a birthday present, and I have been ecstatically behind the wheel every day. The car handles the twisties with minimal body roll, and the engine is eager to rev. The steering is precise, and Honda does the best shifters in the business. The interior has the quality of cars costing 10K more.

Shifter, handling, XM radio, bluetooth, and supportive leather seats.

More power. Pop the RDX engine in here and SH-AWD and you would have a true Beemer beater.

Almost perfect
By choosiest

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This car would be perfect if had at least a little more low end power (1st and 2nd gear) and also had a more precise feeling shifter/clutch - more like the 97 Integra.

Looks and handling.

More power/crisper manual trans/shifting.