2007 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
very good but could still be better
By unsure on 03/17/10 16:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I really like this car, compared to what else is available and in the price range but I wish Acura would make a somewhat smaller version that is sportier in both looks and performance. And also get rid of the electronic crap that causes it to act strange sometimes--like when the brakes won't work because I drove over a bump. The shifter could also be a little smoother

Rattles and squeaks
By disappointed_cust on 10/12/07 14:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is the 2nd new acura I've owned. I had my previous acura for 9 years. I've had this 06 TSX for 13 months and it is a disappointent compared with my first. Performance, looks, and features are good. The issues are with the multitude of rattles and squeaks that developed within 6 months in the interior and the ineffectual wiper system on the driver side which the dealer can't seem to address (fluid dribbles onto the windshield and wipers - new and old - only smudge and smear, they do not clear very well at all). These quality issues are surprising. The visual and auditory annoyances distract greatly from the driving experience.

Great value - fun to drive
By S. Marcoux on 09/28/07 13:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I've had this car for six months and I enjoy driving it every time I get in it. I have the 6-speed manual and it is an excellent gearbox. The shifts are silky smooth and accurate. The car is also an excellent value for the price. Standard luxury features include hands-free Bluetooth, satellite radio, heated seats, xenon headlamps, trip computer, etc., and I'm getting a solid average 28 mpg in mixed driving. On a 500 mile trip, I got over 35 mpg. It may not be very sexy to look at, but I'd buy another one in a heartbeat.

A well rounded performer
By prodigalsun on 08/15/07 19:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I have had this car for a week, but have been lusting ever since it debuted in 2004. My wife bought it for me as a birthday present, and I have been ecstatically behind the wheel every day. The car handles the twisties with minimal body roll, and the engine is eager to rev. The steering is precise, and Honda does the best shifters in the business. The interior has the quality of cars costing 10K more.

Almost perfect
By choosiest on 04/17/07 01:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This car would be perfect if had at least a little more low end power (1st and 2nd gear) and also had a more precise feeling shifter/clutch - more like the 97 Integra.

Love the TSX
By MinnesotaDriver on 03/17/07 10:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This vehicle is so much fun to drive. It is solidly built, has plenty of pep, handles like a dream. I understand the exterior will be changed in 2008, but I find the 2007 to have a classic, clean design. The interior hugs you, the drivers seat is very comfortable, no back-aches here. It's an Acura, so everything is ergonomically and stylishly designed. I just attended the 2007 Auto Show, and couldn't find a vehicle I liked better, even in the higher price ranges. I recommmend this car whole-heartedly.

As much fun as expected
By Card_richelieu on 02/21/07 20:29 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

For the price, this car is too much fun to drive. It's got great handling, ample power when needed, good fuel economy, looks sharp but not gaudy, and is very comfortable. These were my main criteria and this car is the best balance of these at this price range. I also looked at the Mazda6 which I considered the closest comparison based on my criteria. In the end an easy choice. I suspect the main knock is that you are paying a few $K more for a glorified Accord. There is some legitimacy in that argument but once you get inside that will melt away. I love this car. Do yourself a favor - the 6 speed manual box is really sweet and is an absolute must!

Excellent Car
By First TSX on 02/10/07 18:48 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Excellent car. It comes fully loaded for a not so loaded price. Fit and finish can not be beat.

WOW! Best decision ever!!
By hexer311 on 12/25/06 19:25 PM (PST)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This car is absolutely amazing in every respect. The honda vtech engine isn't the quickest engine out there but over all performance, MPG, and reliability are unbeatable. I still can't believe this is only a 4-banger. The 07 comes packed with new stuff from previous models including bluetooth phone, MP3 jack, and a nice information system. Handling is best in class. Great job Honda/Acura. Drove MB C230, BMW, Infiniti, and Lexus IS 350, by far the best value and best style.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.