2007 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Solid a a Rock!
By triniacura on 08/06/13 14:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just rolled 100k in my '07 Tsx and I couldn't be happier! I picked the car up 3 years ago with 30k on it! I drive ALOT! And have put over 20k a year on the car including 2500mi round trips from Orlando to Toronto! Car has NEVER skipped a beat on me! Regular maintenance performed only! In the past 3 years I have spent around $500 in maintenance? Oil changes only and a brake job performed by Sears. The car is bone simple to work on! ( Honda core ) Don't even bother taking it to the dealer! Sears, Jiffy Lube, Mobile, Just about anyone can work on this car. The way it drives you wouldn't know it had 100k on the odometer . She's itching for another 100k problem free!

Used '07 TSX was a good move
By jg88 on 03/12/13 09:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this car used two years ago for my daughter to drive and it's going very well. Very solid build quality. Believe Acura missed on it's replacement in comparison. Acura also did a realy nice job by including everything one could want as standard equipment. The Germans fail miserably at this. We also looked into the Audi a4 fwd and the BMW 3 series and it was hard to find similarly equipped cars anywhere close to the TSX. In testing them, neither blew away the TSX, in fact, in daily driving, the TSX was more than a worthy competitor. It handled better than the a4 and ride/steering is better than the 3. FWD did not seem to me to hurt it and I like FWD for poor weather.

5 yr. ownership review
By hborgaonkar on 10/13/12 08:56 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After 5 yrs and 50000 miles, tsx is still awesome and has aged well (not aged at all) drive is still sublime. All the tech goodies are still up to date

4 yr. ownership review
By hborgaonkar on 08/31/11 12:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

4 yrs almost up for our Artic Blue TSX. Its been a fun car to drive. gives decent mileage. All the tech goodies are still up to date in 2011. We had to replace brake pads recently due to mild brake shudder but otherwise its been reliable. This car is definitely a keeper.

07 TSX
By Detar24 on 09/10/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Very good car with decent performance and great visibility. The fuel economy is excellent, especially for a car of its size. The styling is also a plus. Only complaint is the brakes. This is the second Honda/Acura we've owned with premature brake wear. Parents are having a similar issue with a 2006 Accord.

Had to come back fro seconds..
By Wilmington, DE on 09/06/10 19:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I got my first TSX in Feb of 2007 as a 3 year lease. 6-speed manual, carbon gray. Absolutely loved the car. fun, sexy and reliable. I reluctantly gave it back in Feb of 2010. I bought a BMW X5, but after a few months I missed my TSX so much that I bought another one, another '07 - white, automatic. Can't say enough about this car. My only advice is GET ONE!! personally I think it's better than the TL!! especially if you live in the city because it's a little smaller. PS-Also one of the safest cars on the road.

3 yr. ownersghip review
By harshad on 09/04/10 18:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

3 rd B'day coming up for our 07 Artic blue TSX. So far its been smooth sailing. except a power steering hose recall we have done regular maintainance. its regularly gives 30+ mpg on 100 + mile trips and around 27 in city. love all the tech goodies. it looks better than the new model. overall good value for the money. the dealer in twin cities was offering 120% of the blue book value. looks like there is demand for these.

Worth every penny
By Lone Star on 06/30/10 11:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought my TSX from the dealer where it was a courtesy loaner for its first 10k miles. Fuel economy is excellent IMO, reliability is excellent, car has never let me down or had any trouble besides a slightly loose driver's seat, but the dealer replaced the track and all good. After putting 40k miles on it myself I have some gripes, head rests should tilt towards you, voice recognition is poor, door sill is too high to comfortably rest your elbow and turning radius is worse than my Ford Truck. Overall, I love this car and plan on upgrading to a TL or MDX due to the excellent quality and reliability of my first Acura.

Long Crank to start!
By Praneeth on 05/10/10 09:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

OMG - I could get a nap while it starts. When I bought I did not really realize that it was taking too long. sometimes when it rains overnight or if it is cold all day or I don't start for over 8 hours, then it takes 6-8 cranks, isn't that too long. I almost get scared what if it wont get started at all, I'm late to my office. Is that only me? anybody else has this problem. My steering wheel vibrates when brakes applied, but they fixed it when I took it back.

CAN'T WIPE THE SMILE OFF MY FACE!!
By tsxpert on 04/26/10 15:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I absolutely LOVE this car. Hot Milano red with navigation, spoiler, sunroof, leather, heated seats, premium stereo, ground effects. It looks great. It drives great. It handles great. It's fast, fun, efficient, luxurious, gorgeous, bulletproof, and there aren't a ton of them on the street. And I'm serious, this thing is simply never in the shop! I wish everything worked as well as my TSX! I smile every time I get behind the wheel. The seats cradle you in soft, bolstered comfort. When you consider everything, this just may be the perfect car. There is nothing about it I don't like. Great job, Acura!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.