Used 2007 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews - 76 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Amazing car!!!
By Zach B

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The TSX has definitely been one of my best car buying decisions so far. I owned two BMWs before this and they were both nightmares with reliability and repairs. I bought this car used in September of 2015 with 114,000 miles on it. It's now 8 months later and I've put over 20,000 miles on the car and it has had virtually no problems other than an alternator and some general maintenance and wear and tear items. Other than that, it has just been routine oil changes and tire rotations. The car is great in just about every aspect. It's fun, it's sporty, it's reliable, it's comfortable, it gets great gas mileage, and it's a blast on roadtrips. Even though it's 9 years old, it still looks and feels very modern.

Acura tsx. I love it!
By Seroga

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great car! Very reliable! Handling great! Sporty feel from driving. 2,4 4 cylinder engine is very powerful! Feels like 3,0 or even more! Suspension is firm, but because of that it very responsive on steering.

Still going strong at over 100K mi
By cmi

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my 07 TSX new 8 years ago, 110K, and still really enjoy driving it. It has also held up well in the looks dept. After a few rough winters was thinking of trading it for something with AWD, but there is much to be said for no car payments. Aside from basic maintenance, the car has been trouble-free. Mechanic said I am nuts to get rid of it as it will easily hit 200K+. If you want reliability and value, let the Germans keep the snoot factor while they sit at the dealership service dept all day.

Love my Black Beauty!!!!!
By Kara R

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My mom has been an avid Acura lover for as long as I can remember. The first Acura she bought was a Legend back in the early 2000s...that car is still running great to this day. Since then, we have owned a TL, CL, and a TSX. I bought my own 2007 TSX a few months ago. I LOVE THAT CAR!!!! No issues, she runs like a dream. Great acceleration and braking, very sporty and so much fun to drive!!! I bought mine with 217 k. My sister has over 300 k on her '05 TSX. Just a great car! I'm so happy with my purchase and I find Acura and Honda vehicles to be very reliable vehicles. If you are looking for a good car, the TSXs are amazing!!!!

Great Car!
By troylp

2007 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought 2007 tsx last year with 81k miles. Pros: very good gas mileage, luxurious interior with all options, quite comfortable, enough power for daily use. Cons: drove it for two months. the starter went out on me. I have owned tl and accord before. Never had this problem. Car has engine vibration issues when in gear. Very common for this model. Overall, i'm very happy with this car!

gas mileage, options, comfortable, roomy.

engine vibration issue when in gear. Starter problem.