Great deal for the Reliability & Luxury
By Kong Lee on
2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I got this car used for almost a year now and I must say the TSX has so much to offer. It came with VSA, ABS, a great engine that produces 205 hp, very low insurance rates, 3 garage door openers on the top of the car next to the lights (Don't know what feature it's called LOL), Leather seats, very great comfort. I averaged 25 - 27 miles per gallon for the first 3 months because I did not realize the TSX uses Premium unleaded (90) and I have been refueling with Regular Unleaded (87) fuel. It now averages well between 29 - 33 mpg 50/50 city/highway (Phew). I never had any problems with the TSX so far, only had to change oil once 7 months after I got the car. Have not drove in snow yet.
Favorite Features
Heated leather seats, very comfortable, great performance and plenty of aftermarket options, smooth handling and acceleration, a lot of leg space and rear trunk space, spare tire came with the jacks and screws necessary, great gas mileage. VTEC!
Suggested Improvements
Body looks plain, issue can be taken care of with a nice bodykit. It might just be my taste, but the back looks kinda huge and plain, but that can be taken care of with a body kit in the back. Maybe add an AWD as an option, maybe VTEC can be improved to perform at 4-5 RPM instead of 6 RPM.