2006 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Buy it! You won't be disappoin

2006 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Buy it! You won't be disappointed!
By coraline on

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We bought this car used the summer of 2010. It had about 43K on it. It was totaled last week with 84 K on it. We never had a problem with the car. We did the standard maintenance and never had to think about it. The car wrecked well. I was rear ended by a large truck traveling at a high speed. I walked away from the wreck with a broken nose saying that I wanted another Acura. The impact shifted the car off the frame so badly that the plastic components on the inside popped off; however, the passenger compartment stayed intact. It doesn't matter how a car looks or even if it has a good repair history--what matters is will you walk away from a high-impact wreck.

Fun to drive. Good gas mileage. Loved the fact that the display told you how many miles to a tank were left.

Larger backseat. Looking at a TL for this reason. My kids (age 7 & 10) were comfortable in the back though.