Best car I've ever owned
By Mr Gone on
2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Honda (and Acura) vehicles have always felt like 'home' to me. I had been away for awhile but when I decided to get a new car last summer, I chose the TSX. I don't think you can buy a better looking, driving, or better equipped car for the money. The car has nearly everything I could want in features, the handling is very nimble, it is supremely comfortable on long or short trips, I really like the interior and exterior styling. The torque off the line is a little low but when you get the engine in 'the zone' it pulls hard. The navi system is great, the best part is that it's a Honda at heart and should run forever. My car as 53K miles on it and it still looks, feels, and even smells new.
Favorite Features
nimble handling, navigation system, HID headlights, steering wheel controls, seats and seat heaters, exterior styling, comfort, bluetooth phone, reliability, solid build quality, low parts costs (for a luxury brand), gas mileage.
Suggested Improvements
rain sensing wipers would be great. The interior noise seems a little high at times but that changes with road surface and tires also play into this as well. There's not a whole lot that I can think of.