Awesome vintage of the TSX line
By jpallen01 on
2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
Purchased this car new for my wife at Christmas in 2005. Did the bow thing. It has made us smile every day since. We just finally traded it in with 86,000 miles on it and it was still a very awesome car that gave me an ear to ear grin. This is a car that performed excellent. i felt I could drive it to its limit on backroads and still be comfortable and not in fear of my life. The tech package was great for late 2005. And the touch screen interface easy to navigate. We only traded it because our kids are about 6 years from driving now and we had to consider that we weren't going to keep it 12 years, and we weren't going to let the kids drive a new car. Planning is everything.
Favorite Features
Super fun to drive Tech package rocks for its age. Comfortable seats for 4 Looks cool Quality build and very reliable- we never had to do anything but regular maintenance to it. Great job Acura. Acura dealer is awesome and trustworthy. 5 speed transmission is excellent, great shift points, and even downshifted very well for braking. I was getting 35 MPG on the highway - at speeds of 65-75+ - awesome!
Suggested Improvements
Ride is harsh but that's the nature of the car. Ride was noisy at highway speeds, once again, the nature of the car. No other complaints or suggestions.