A very good car
By STEVE on
2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I got this car last year for my graduation present, and I must say that I love my car. I used to drive a 2003 Acura TL and switching to this was "bittersweet." Going from 3.2L to a 2.4L was a bit of a bummer. I noticed this especially on the interstate. The TSX had a much more fun sport shift mode (hearing the engine switch gears). But the seats in the 03 TL were much more softer. This car is fun fun fun to drive in the city. The dash has a very simple design with clean contour lines. I love how the backseats fold down for me to put my band equipment. But I do not love how it is difficult to get change out of the change cubby when the car is parked because the shifter is in the way.
Favorite Features
Everything is standard except for navi!! Bluetooth is very useful (I found it works best with Motorola phones though). Large trunk space. HID lights (brightest I've seen). Very fun to drive.
Suggested Improvements
A more juiced up engine and a little more aggressive body. And my windshield wipers are poor, but I don't know if it's just mine.