2006 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Nice!
By Tito on 10/26/06 22:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Fun car to drive! Doesn't get better than this for under $30,000.

IN LOVE with my TSX
By miamitexangirl on 10/07/06 06:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've only had my TSX for 4 days and I am totally in love with it. The handling and pickup are perfect for me. The features that come with this car can not be beat for the price. You can not go wrong on this. I also love the fact that I dont see a "million" of them on road compared to my last car, an 05 accord. Everything is awesome about the TSX.

The benchmark for family/sport sedans!
By dalahu on 09/25/06 11:16 AM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After 1 ½ months of ownership, I still jump at any excuse/reason to take it out. The TSX is the top rated sedan for residual value after 5 years (per Edmunds.com article “Top 10 Cars With the Best Residual Value”) and it’s also a Consumer Reports “Best Buy”. The TSX may not offer the best performance in any one category, but everything works together to create an ideal driving experience. Fuel efficiency, in mixed driving conditions (50/50 city/hwy), has averaged at 25 MPG. Braking performance is on par with generic (non premium) sedans. The factory sound system is marred by cheap and inefficient speakers that lack mid- range frequency response.

Almost 1 Year
By BJ Mark on 09/24/06 09:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We purchased this car last November and recently completed a 4500 mile road trip, The gas mileage has held pretty steady at 29-32 mpg hwy and around 25-26 city/combined. The driver's seat has been replaced once due to a creak and this has appeared in the new seat (after about 4 months) - Acura will take care of it. The car has been totally reliable, fun to drive and lived up to expectation. And the nav system is one of those "never had before/never not have again" extras and served us well on our recent road trip.

Lovely Car In Every Way!
By Happyacura on 09/08/06 15:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Now that my TSX is 2 months old, I can write this. It's just superb in every way. Beautifully built and finished, not a hint of a squeak, rattle, moan or groan anywhere. The features/tech stuff are all awesome and work perfectly. The perforations in the leather keep my back cool, and the a/c is way cold. The stereo is excellent, the comfort is excellent, the engine and 5 speed auto tranny are flawless together. I can't think of anything not fully pleasing. I am fully confident that I made the right choice. I looked very carefully at the competitioni. The TSX smokes them all on value! Lastly, you can't tell is FWD, and you can't tell its a 4, that's praise!

TSX Kidney Rattler
By I want my Audi back! on 09/01/06 16:53 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I did a ton of research, read many reviews, still think I'm driving a different car than the rest of you out there. Best looking car in its class, inside and out. Best value for options included in base price. Looks like a luxury car however the body shell is just a tin Honda. Noticed rattles and squeaks after driving it for just one day. Very disappointed in the "extremely" abrupt reaction of the car when it hits the bumps on the road, and the rattles it is creating due to the harsh ride. I'd really like to return this car. All they need to do is add some sound proofing underneath and improve the way it handles normal road bumps, and this car would be a winner.

2006 Acura TSX
By ken g. on 08/30/06 18:43 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great car to drive. Handles very well. Fit and finish are very good.

Luxury + Value =TSX
By Austin TSX on 08/30/06 13:31 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We bought the car for my wife, but I am finding myself driving it more and more. We bought the Carbon Gray Pearl, and it looked amazing in the sunlight (metalic flakes). We love the easy to use Navi., and the gas milage is awsome (30+ on hwy). The stereo is great and the XM option is very clear even in the TEXAS hill country. I test drove and priced the competition and could not have found a better value. I am adding the Hondata ECU Reflash for a little more power (will void warranty). Drove a friends with it and loved it (230 est. hp, faster that a 330, 250,or 2.0T). Voice everything is a nice feature to have when cruising the highway. Love evey minute behind the wheel.

Incredible Car, Incredible Value
By STLCarGuy on 08/29/06 23:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car is truly the best value in the segment IMO. Features per dollar and residual value are top notch! Two major contributors to my buying the car. The sporting character of this sedan continues to impress me. There's a real balance of Economy and Performance with the Engine. I know those two words don't normally go together, but I think they do in the TSX. Four cylinder fuel economy is a huge plus right now, but I feel good that there's enough power to go when I need to. Interstate power availability is more than adequate. For me, the size is just ideal. Compact enough to feel sporty, but roomy enough for four people to be comfortable, plus a fair amount of trunk space.

Value+Luxury=TSX
By LUVMYTSX on 08/28/06 10:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought the car for my wife, but I am finding myself driving it more than she does. I love the Voice controled Navigation, Phone, A/C and the Gas Milage is amazing. You really can't go wrong for the price and the features. Same features from Audi=38,560 (2.0T), BMW=36,850 (325i), and G35=35,400 (Gas Guzzler in the city). I test drove them each one for a weekend, and for the money you pay Acura is the best VALUE. My dealership gave me a great deal (no hassle on price), and tires for life. I live in Austin and this car was make for the roads of the hill country.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.