2006 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Greatest Machine on Earth
By rockthetsx on 05/31/07 17:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

7 months into my ownership and I still wake up each and every morning with a smile on my face. I have a 35-mile commute to work and this car has been reliably fun to drive. Under the hood, you will find an engine that has a lot of potential and yearns to purr. Whenever I step out of my car, I always have this look of reluctance. If you get that look on your face after test-driving the tsx, then you'll know exactly what I mean. If you don't and decide not to purchase a tsx, then THANK YOU! Unlike the TL, TSX is a rare breed in my code and I'd prefer the status quo remains. >)

Best car for the money
By acura06 on 04/28/07 20:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Acura TSX is a great car for the money! Already put 30k miles on car in 1 year with no complaints! Consistent high gas mileage of 31+ highway. No problems.

This car is incredible for the price!
By Megan on 04/09/07 11:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is my third Acura. The car just feels solid and has great safety features. It's fun to drive, feels just like what you would want out of a sports car mixed perfectly with a luxury ride. I had the RSX type S before this, and I lost absolutely no engine power, and the braking system is amazing, the car really stops on a dime. I can say nothing bad about this car. The electronics are great, especially the information screen in the dash board. It tells you exactly what you need to know! I always installed aftermarket stereos in my car, and felt no need to do that in this car! Great comfort and fun!

06 TSX a Driver's Car
By TSXTODD on 04/01/07 12:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is a stylish, fun to drive sports sedan. Sure you can get the excellent TL, but if you don't need the size, this car makes a lot of sense. The TL is based on the American built Accord. The TSX is a J built sedan made for the Autobahn. I recently packed it with 4 adults and all their luggage for a weekend. There was plenty of room and plenty of power. I average 28 MPG. In my book the 6 speed manual transmission is a must. The revy 4cyl loves to go to redline. This is a true driver's car.

A very good car
By STEVE on 03/07/07 03:24 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I got this car last year for my graduation present, and I must say that I love my car. I used to drive a 2003 Acura TL and switching to this was "bittersweet." Going from 3.2L to a 2.4L was a bit of a bummer. I noticed this especially on the interstate. The TSX had a much more fun sport shift mode (hearing the engine switch gears). But the seats in the 03 TL were much more softer. This car is fun fun fun to drive in the city. The dash has a very simple design with clean contour lines. I love how the backseats fold down for me to put my band equipment. But I do not love how it is difficult to get change out of the change cubby when the car is parked because the shifter is in the way.

The complete package and a great value
By cat_trammell on 02/21/07 20:37 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Found a new 2006 model in February and glad I did. My last three cars have been: 2005 Saab 9-3, 2003 MINI Cooper and 1997 Audi A4. Overall, the TSX outclasses them all. Handling is on par with the A4, comfort is comparable to the 9-3, and it's as fun to drive as the MINI. All this and Acura's reputation for quality and reliability, and a price thousands less than its European and Japanese competitors with every feature standard. Anyone looking for a sports sedan needs to seriously consider the TSX.

No Comparison!
By Karen, San Francisco on 02/11/07 13:18 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was in market for a 4 cylinder vehicle that would provide the get and go power, as well as better gas mileage in comparison to my 2004 Honda Odyssey. I first test drove the 4 cylinder Honda Accord, but found the TSX handled better, had a smoother more comfortable ride, more horsepower and better standard equipment.

Thrifty but Nifty
By Tim on 01/26/07 16:39 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The Acura TSX is simply a great car! Fantastic build quality; interior fit and finish is simple yet refined. Every relevant option under the sun is included as standard; definitely a car with attributes to be envied by ALL other manufacturers.

Top Notch All The Way
By tag4705 on 01/10/07 10:45 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

In the past three years I've owned a 1998 BMW 3-series, a 2003 Audi A4 and a 2005 Volvo S40 T5. This car is so far beyond all of these cars, it leaves nothing to be considered. The best car I've ever owned in every way. Smooth, quiet, handling, features and (maybe best of all) PRICE! Would recommend to anyone.

Should have bought it sooner
By Kathy on 01/05/07 12:34 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Exceptional comfortable riding car especially on the highways. It has so many goodies, nav. xm radio and the info it gives you (outside temp, mpg, miles to empty, average mph, etc). The 6 speed is great. Shifts very smoothly. Love the color - milano red with ebony int.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.