Used 2006 Acura TSX Consumer Reviews - 196 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

2006 Acura TSX

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

2nd TSX and Loving it
By wilson

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I buy a new vehicle about every year or two. This is my second TSX. I had an 05 model and just purchsed an 06. I love these cars. The ride in my 06 is somewhat smoother than the 05, and the bluetooth and ipod jack are a nice addition for 06 along with the 17" wheels and tires. If you want a semi- luxury car that is different from what most people drive with excellent fuel ecomony THIS IS YOUR CAR!!! On top of all that...it is a blast to drive. I never had to take my 05 to the dealership for anything but an oil change. Such a nice change from American made cars.

Bluetooth, In dash six dish changer, IPod/MP3 jack in console, heated seats, triptonic shift in automactic, fuel ecomony, home link, stearing wheel mounted controls, leather, PRICE of car to get all of these options.

None, this car is fantastic and in my opinion is the leader of its class

Fun, but still practical
By senseless1

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was concerned that the 4 cylinder engine would be a negative, but it outperforms any 6 cylinder I've owned. The hidden bonus is I'm actually getting very close to EPA gas mileage numbers; a first. The manu-matic transmission feature is useful and good for keeping the revs in peak range, cornering and brake assist. I didn't think I would use this much, but actually prefer it over straight automatic. The handling is exceptional and I feel confident on the highway because it tracks so well. The TSX is 2 cars in one: quiet and refined or a drivers car when you want it to be.

Navigation is like having a brilliant friend seated next to you. Relax, enjoy the scenery because you can't get lost.

Factory wiper blades are noisy, horn button can be hit accidentally when parking.

I love this car!
By Kya

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is a fantastic car for the price.

great looking & comfortable interior, tons of gizmos & gadgets (bluetooth, voice command navigation, aux hook up)

Sirius Satellite option, Better sound quality from stereo, more power

Buy this car
By Colorado Fun

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After researching and test driving for months I decided to buy the TSX. I LOVE THIS CAR! I have owned a Lexus ES-300, Honda Accord, Lexus RX 300, and a Nissan Pathfinder. Without question, I like this car more than any of those - by far. Excellent power to weight ratio, luxury features galore, excellent ride and build quality. BMW 3-series & the Infinity G-35 can't match the overall value of this car. If you are looking for a car priced under 30k - test drive this one and you won't be sorry.

XM, Blue-tooth, Ride Quality, Fit & Finish, Parchment Leather Interior, Heated Seats, Everything

None. This is truly the best, most fun to drive vehicle I've ever owned.

Loving the TSX!
By Best car yet!

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought a TC in 2005 and traded it in for a 2006 TSX, what an improvement. Better power, comfort, bigger car. I love the drive...excellent quality inside and out.

Nice stereo, handles well. Smooth drive. Amazing quality!

Better gas mileage. With it being premium gas only I spend $70 a week in gas filling tank up only halfway. A chrome rim package would be nice to match the other chrome accents on car.