2006 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Better than I expected
By Sportsfanattic on 12/17/05 06:45 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I looked at the TSX after it won the Car of the Year from Car and Driver. I was impressed witht he attention to detail, size, looks and safety features. I also loved that there were no options, everything was included for under 30K.

Mudit Tandon is wrong
By The Truth on 12/16/05 22:22 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

TSX is the perfect car. I have safety (5 stars), reliability, handling, speed (14.67@97), efficiency (25mpg), cleanliness (ULEV), luxury, interior space (classified mid-size), and design all at an excellent price. To achieve 14.67 you need to get www.hondata.com/reflash_tsx.html and complete the Intake/Header/Exhaust (I/E/H) powerup. www.world-challenge.com/2005/tc- standings.html (3) TSX vs (25) BMW 3series and TSX achieved 1st, 3rd, and 4th that is 1 : 8 odds.... lololol that is all i have to say for BMW 3 series vs the Honda TSX

TSX is not a 3 series wannabee
By gt0279a on 12/16/05 17:14 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Crossed shopped BMS 325i, Audi A4 and Lexus IS. The TSX is a fun car to drive and comes with just about every feature you need. The exterior design is not the most exiciting, but I spend most of my time inside the car and the 325i and Audi A4 are just bland and not quite as intuitive as the Acura. The Navigation is tops on the market, the BMW one lags and the Audi is confusing.

Great Car
By Candice on 12/13/05 23:25 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I really enjoy driving my TSX, it is fun to drive has enough power, great gas milege, comes with all options included if you get the navigation system which is also helpful since it is hard to find your way around town sometimes if you are new to an area. The interior design is very classy and the exterior is sleek. I love this car I have had it for 3 months now and I dont think I could have got a better car for the money! It drives smooth, handles curves and wet conditions awesomely. I would seriously consider buying this car if you are in the market for this type of vehicle.

10 Best for a Reason
By Marcos on 12/13/05 20:16 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Having just moved from a 3 year old TSX to the new 06 I can tell you the best just got better. Faster, quieter, and better handing--and the TSX was great before. Try finding another car with Power Adjustable Heated Leather Seats, Bluetooth Phone Interface, 6 Disc in dash CD Changer, Moonroof, iPod/Aux-In, folding rear seats, an amazing 6 speed transmission, Fog Lights, Homelink, ABS, Brake Assist, Head Curtain Airbags, 17" Alloy Wheels and Tires, and 0-60 under 7 second all standard and well under 30k. Only option is the Voice Activated Navi which I recommend. It was great before, and now is faster, more featured, and has a Zagat Guide built in.

So-so
By roadster on 12/08/05 19:17 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Good, solid car. Yet you can feel the heaviness of it when making turns. Look at the exterior design from a distance. It doesn't look sporty. The car does go though. It's no joke, but it just seems kind of ho-hum.

Better in every way
By Jason on 12/06/05 11:22 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I came from a 2004 TSX that I loved, and this car is better in every way. There are so many new features this year. This car is faster, drives better, has more technology, has a more quiet cabin, feels more refined, has more creature comforts, and looks better than previous models. The only thing I may not love are the new wheels, but they're growing on me. Everything in this car is well integrated and easy to use compared to other cars, kind of like a Mac to a PC. The total package is greater than the sum of it's parts. The TSX is a gem that combines all the right moves at the right price, and for 2006, Acura has found a way to improve what was for me an already perfect car.

Brilliant Car
By Alex on 12/05/05 16:41 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased the 2006 Acura TSX after months of research, and have to say this car is brilliant. Interior build quality rivals the best in class, with all buttons are well designed and layouted. Very functional. Very roomy. Exterior... what a beauty. Navigation system is powerful yet easy to use. Fun to drive, has quite a bit of power, feels a bit like driving a V6; has decent acceleration. Very good handling. Best bang for the buck I must say.

It's not a BMW
By Mudit Tandon on 11/17/05 00:25 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car does everything well, and theres nothing wrong with it on paper. Unfortunately, there's nothing exciting about it in real life - a jack of all trades. I was in the market for a BMW 325, an Audi A4 1.8T and a TSX. I drove all three, and was not very impressed with the way the Audi drove. The TSX gave me everything I wanted in a car and more for 3K less. I wish I had paid that 40 bucks a month more to get a 3 series. I am looking to trade my car in in less than a year. Dont get me wrong - this is an OUTSTANDING car for the 27 odd you spend. Tremendous value - It's certainly a great alternative to a Camry. But if youre comparing it with a 325... spend the extra 3k.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.