Used 2006 Acura TSX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Great Car, Great Value - Love my TSX!
By April

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After having my '97 Saturn SL totalled in an accident in May, I was going to get a Mercedes C class, but after I added all the "extras", I ended up with a $60,000 car! After researching other cars, a co-worker mentioned the TSX to me, as he has an '04 one, and said that everything I wanted in a car is standard on the TSX except the Navigation system, and it's 30,000 less than the Benz!! I love the way it rides, all the gadgets, and the way it looks! I just wished it got better gas mileage, especially since you have to use premium gas, and in this day and age, it's very close to $4 per gallon!

The "Hands Free" Bluetooth, XM Satellite, MP3 (iPod) hookup, reduced glare rearview mirror, Dual heating/ac controls, heated seats, roominess, music/volume controls in steering wheel, sesquential sport shift.

For a car this expensive, you would expect a little more horsepower, but since I'm not a speed freak, no problemo. It could do better w/gas mileage, and the doors should have auto locks when you are in the car. Also, I wish you could have the change to the next CD with the steering wheel controls.

4 weeks and loving it
By philly

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

after 4 weeks of driving i could not fing anything wrong , the bluetooth phone system works great. the seats are very comfortable and the xm radio sounds great. a great but for the money i looked at the 3 series passat and volvoand honda ther features in the tsx were better and costs a lot less great buy my fiend has a lexus and the tsx looks a lot better inside and costs lot less buy from internet dealer better pricing saved over 400 dollars

bluetooth phone xm radio looks great insode parchmewnt and black outside

daytimne running lights automaitc lights on and off auto door locks

Best Sedan under $30K
By arlingtonian

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have had the car just over 1 month and I love it! It is fun to drive, has many cool features, and the gas mileage is very good. Can't believe that I hesitated to take a TSX for a test drive, but was not super impressed with the exterior styling... However, the looks have grown on me. Was looking for a sedan or small wagon under $30K and I think I found the best thing out there for the money. Try it, you'll like it-- and probably buy it!

Love all the gadgets that are standard with the Acuras--especially NAV, bluetooth phone, & free XM radio for 3 mos (I may now have to buy it).

Exterior styling update, wood trim option with dark leather seats (only available w/ parchment), better stereo/speakers (use TL system)

What a car!!!
By Ron

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

My last 2 cars have been BMW 330xi and Audi TT. This one is much better than the Audi and at least as good as the BMW. Makes me remember the good old days of my Honda Prelude! Great ride, beautiful car. Very lively and fun.

Manual transmission, silky smooth transmission, ride, interior design

None.

Almost settled 4 an Accord
By Bella

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car replaced my Civic, a big step up without the huge price tag. I LOVE this car. I wanted luxury features and I got them. This car has everything (except nav.) standard and all for $27K. I'm SO glad I didn't settle for the Accord. This is quick, sporty and a very smooth ride. Best of all, my 6'1" husband also fits confortably and loves to drive it.

Black exterior, tan leather interior with wood trim looks sleek and classy. Bright headlights, sound system, standard features, smooth ride, controls on stearing wheel are easy to see at night, heated seats, spacious interior, turn signals on side mirrors.

GAS MILEAGE and some BLIND SPOTS. I don't know why everyone is raving about the gas mileage. I'm not impressed with the 22-27 city and I've yet to get that out of the car. BUT, I did come from a Civic, and I may have just been spoiled. Few blind spots, but you get used to them.