2006 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Amazing
By DanishJ on 12/28/05 03:00 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Its a good car, maybe the best car in its class. V4 but 205 hp. Thats almost as powerful as the camry v6 210 hp. Navigation is awesome and voice recognition seals the deal.

Great Pick
By DJS31982 on 12/27/05 23:06 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had this car a little over a week. I waited for the 06 because of the bluetooth addition. I am also very glad I opted for the navi system...it rocks. I am happy with the power, however it could use more torque. I went from an 04 Jetta 1.8T with 5 speed to this car. The Jetta was much faster in the take off, which is also because the TSX is automatic. The car drives and rides great, grips the road very well. The seats are very supportive and comfortable. There are more electronic goodies on this car, than you can imagine. I drove an Audi A4, Mercedes C-class and BMW 3-series. This by far was the winner, in my opinion. You get so much for the money, too.

Most fun to drive car fot the money
By bnrdad on 12/26/05 19:28 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

As a former owner of 2 BMW's, a Lexus and a Mini, the TSX is the most fun to drive car for the money. After being beset with major quality issues with both of my BMW's (complete transmission failure and replacement at 1,500 miles for example, 12 trips to the dealer in 2 years, etc.), a nice, but too-soft ride and numb steering in the Lexus ES, and a fun-to- drive, but uncomfortable rear-seat and hardly any storage in the MINI, the TSX is the best all-around car I have found. For $27k you cannot beat it - plus Acura's famous quality and service. I highly recommend it.

Can't get any better for the money
By Matt on 12/23/05 02:44 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Very good car for $27k; loads of standards and an engine that loves to rev up! Granted BMW's are awesome cars...I wont deny that, I love them! But I will guarantee that you cant find a fully loaded brand new BMW 3 series for about $28k; I "built" my own 3 Series with the features available in the TSX...it came close to $33k.

'06 TSX Rocks!
By madtown acura on 12/21/05 17:58 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I love my new TSX... just picked my new Carbon Grey Pearl w/ ebony leather. I opted for the 6sp transmission with the GPS. I was a little leary spending the extra $2k for the GPS but it's well worth it! It works so well and is very helpful. After driving the '05, I can say that the '06 is a better car. Fit and finish seems better and the little bump in horsepower is well received. In short - I love my new car and highly recommend aquiring one should you have the means.

Awesome automobile
By Rich on 12/21/05 11:19 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I am so happy that I decided on buying the TSX. I also looked at BMW 325i, Audi A4, Lexus IS250 & Subaru WRX. The Acura TSX was simply the best value, and was in itself a truely awesome car. THat coupled with the Acura warranty & customer care made me jump for it.

Great car could use a bit more power
By STeveN on 12/20/05 20:09 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is a great car. The interior is beautiful and everything works great. I have yet to see a better navi system and all pasengers are very comfortable. As much as I love this car I must admit it is a bit underpowered and a V-6 or a V-4 with more horsepower and more importantly more torque would make this car perfect. It drives great and is always fun to drive. The exterior styling is conservative but works well. If your looking for a car that is fun to drive and a great value this is your car.

Best Bang for the buck
By Jesse on 12/20/05 18:49 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is great. I've never ridden in a more responsive car. I've been a BMW fan for a long time and have owned 3 but they don;t touch TSX. Iwsh every car rode like this. There is no better choice.

Good Times!
By Kingleo on 12/19/05 17:29 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This vehicle is beautiful. I waited for the 2006 model to be released and am very glad I did so. The vehicle drives like a dream and has the comfort and technology one would expect of a vehicle costing thousands more. Even though the vehicle "only" has a 4-banger, it is surprisingly quick off the line (Acura has the vehicle's total weight in mind, not just the engine.) The interior is well designed and all the fit and finish is immaculate. I have been driving the vehicle for a few days now and find new and fun features that make the daily commute just as enjoyable as the back road joyride. I highly recommend this vehicle!!

Runs Like a Champ
By John Stone on 12/18/05 00:54 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had this car for a while now and I love it. I have had no problems with it. It is luxurious, gets great gas mileage, and is quick.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.