Used 2006 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Incredible Car, Incredible Value
By STLCarGuy

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car is truly the best value in the segment IMO. Features per dollar and residual value are top notch! Two major contributors to my buying the car. The sporting character of this sedan continues to impress me. There's a real balance of Economy and Performance with the Engine. I know those two words don't normally go together, but I think they do in the TSX. Four cylinder fuel economy is a huge plus right now, but I feel good that there's enough power to go when I need to. Interstate power availability is more than adequate. For me, the size is just ideal. Compact enough to feel sporty, but roomy enough for four people to be comfortable, plus a fair amount of trunk space.

- Luxury Features, ie. Xenons, HandsfreeLink, Memory Power Seats, XM, Aux-in - Sporting Drive. It truly is unbelievable for a FWD car. Torque steer is very minimal. I don't believe I've found the limits of it's cornering ability yet. - Materials Quality. - The savings over a comparable euro.

Build Quality, ie. Noises. This is really my only one. There is a myriad of rattles and creaks. The only thing more frustrating is that they come and go. Hoping the Service Dept can take care of 'em for me!

Value+Luxury=TSX
By LUVMYTSX

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought the car for my wife, but I am finding myself driving it more than she does. I love the Voice controled Navigation, Phone, A/C and the Gas Milage is amazing. You really can't go wrong for the price and the features. Same features from Audi=38,560 (2.0T), BMW=36,850 (325i), and G35=35,400 (Gas Guzzler in the city). I test drove them each one for a weekend, and for the money you pay Acura is the best VALUE. My dealership gave me a great deal (no hassle on price), and tires for life. I live in Austin and this car was make for the roads of the hill country.

Navi., quickness, fun to drive, trunk space, XM, safety rating, looks, and the color (Carbon Gray Pearl)

Put the RDX turbo engine in. Then this car would smoke the 6-cyl. competitors. (I am thinking about adding the Comptech supercharger from the dealership.)

I'm Extremely Pleased
By dmaccioc

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

For the money, I couldn't find a more well-rounded, well-equipped vehicle. As someone who lives and works in an urban area, this vehicle makes great strides in active safety. I'm able to carry on a phone conversation (hands-free) while being guided by the navigation to a new address, and have a better view of the road thanks to those fantastic Xenon headlights! Everything about the car feels solid and well-thought out - needless to say, I'm extremely satisfied.

Xenon Headlights, Navigation System, Voice- Recognition, Bluetooth/Hands-Free Phone, Comfortable Seats, Great Build Quality, Sporty Handling, Supple and Quiet Ride, Beautiful Gauges

Nothing really, but if forced to nitpick: a one-touch open/close sunroof would be nice, as would one- touch up/down on all windows (a la Audi's A4). It'd also be great if the mirrors could be connected to the seat memory. Again, small and insignificant things.

fun to drive
By rosen

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

handling is exceptional, especially on cournering. variable seat position excellent. more interior room than expected. could improve on the night setting of rear view miror, to eliminate glare.

handling on narow roads, responsive engine, no blind spots

Acura TSX Good car!
By AB

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We just bought our Acura TSX. I wanted black, my wife silver. Finally! we bought, you know...silver. We like the car, it is cute, stylish, good interiors, great navigation system. I am getting about 20 mpg, just bought 3 weeks back. Unfortunately, a nail went through our rear tire and we had to replace a tire, $235. Overall, seems like a good buy!

Navigation, Xm radio, leather interiors, memory seat settings, sun roof, program garage door opener

lock the doors as car shifts into gear. Mileage.

• SUV