2006 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
The '06 TSX: You Won't Be Disappointed
By Jesse on 01/07/06 00:11 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just a tremendous car. I just got home with it tonight after putting on the first 120 miles or so (just driving around), so I may be a bit in that "I love my new car" mode. But, that's the way it should be. The drive is smooth, quiet, and rips around the side streets and highways with great handling. The interior and gadgets are laid out perfectly right in front of you, and it feels as though you're in the cockpit of an airplane. Just superb in every respect.

It's a Honda
By gt0279a on 01/06/06 14:04 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After driving an 04 TSX 6sp for 2 years, I was looking for a new car and realized how much I enjoyed the TSX. Adding the Navigation is a world of difference, and makes it a true luxury car. The Nav is easy to use, but the voice recognition isn't perfect. I compared it to Lexus, Audi and BMW and the Acura navigation is still far superior. The black leather interior is very classy, and the seats are much more comfortable than in the 04. The Auto is very smooth and the new steering wheel design feels / looks better. Bluetooth for your phone is nice, but lacks some extra features BMWs have. Overall, a fantastic car for the $$$ - a comparable 3 series or A4 is atleast 6K more.

THIS is the Car to GET!!!
By wolfgangmeister on 01/05/06 23:44 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This car blew me away... didn't expect it to be so good in every aspect. Handling, Acceleration, Comfort, Style, Roominess and the world's BEST Navigation system! I was an Audi owner, and a BMW lover, but move aside Germany, Acura has you beat! Plus you actually get to enjoy driving this car, rather than paying 1,000's of dollars maintaining it. I've replaced my last fuel injector, oxygen sensor, electric door lock, cruise control switch and air bag sensor in my Audi... if you want quality its Acura all the way. If you enjoy the repair shop, I guess the A4 and 3-series are just fine.

AMAZING CAR!
By Cadu on 01/04/06 14:42 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The car is just amazing. The engine is awesome and there is no noise from the engine. I just traded my 2003 Audi A4 for the 2006 Acura TSX...and i don't regret at all. The car is Perfect!

Great Car
By A on 01/03/06 15:40 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This car is the perfect car for long commutes and short city driving. It is comfortable and handles beautifully. I highly recommend this vehicle.

Great Car
By A Step Up on 12/31/05 17:21 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car drives very nice. It is a step up from my past two Honda Accords. I like everything about it. It is very smooth and likes to rev when driving in higher speeds. My fuel economy is getting better everyday. I have only had the car for a week and a half but it has been fun. I recommend it for a first time near luxury buyer. It offers so many things as standard features that its great. I am a honda owner for life now.

On My Radar
By Autocrat on 12/30/05 02:43 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It was always really fun to drive, but I hadn't really considered the TSX until the '06 model came out. Now slightly more powerful, but much more techno-equipped, with complete hands- free Bluetooth capabilities, iPod interface, trip computer, much nicer steering wheel and gauges, improved exterior look, fog lights,seating memory, and other personalization features (my favorite: you can set the remote unlocking to unlock all the doors on one touch, not just driver's door). Autotrans is soft but ideal for everyday commuting, while sportshift is very crisp and great for mountain roads and other fun driving without heavy traffic. About 25 mpg from 205 hp 4 cylinder engine that feels like a V6.

Acura TSX - So Far A Great Car
By J Stone on 12/28/05 22:39 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I purchased the Acura TSX after owning similar, higher end American cars and test driving a host of similar cars (e.g., Volvo $40 was the closest runner up). I first considered the TSX based on the reviews, but also because it was both fun to drive and had most of the features that I wanted. In particular, it handles much more like an European car than a Honda, which is not surprising since it is marketed extensively in Europe. Moreover, as at least one professional review says, it straddles the luxury, sporty and family car categories well. After a few weeks of ownership, I must say I am very pleased. The car handles well, even in bad weather. I even get compliments on the looks.

What more could you want!!!
By Paul Anthony on 12/28/05 22:21 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This car does everything right. My previous car was a Prelude SH and although it is also a good car, it lacks 2 things, doors. The TSX added more power and a few more standard features that would cost alot more with its competitors. My other choice was a 6MT Accord V6 Sedan, and its a great car, but the TSX is a bit more appealing. I am very satisfied with this purchase and will continue to buy Honda/Acura products.

Luxury, Perfomance & Value
By Rybes on 12/28/05 16:15 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After looking at the 325, A4 and IS250, the TSX was the obvious choice. Comparable 325 was $36k with storage issues and outdated interior. Competitor's options are standard on this car plus maintenance is almost non existent. Quicker, quieter and better quality than the S60 I was driving. Much has changed for the better since my 94 Accord EX. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for an entry level luxury and look forward to my next Acura!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.