Used 2006 Acura TSX Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

I'm Extremely Pleased
By dmaccioc

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

For the money, I couldn't find a more well-rounded, well-equipped vehicle. As someone who lives and works in an urban area, this vehicle makes great strides in active safety. I'm able to carry on a phone conversation (hands-free) while being guided by the navigation to a new address, and have a better view of the road thanks to those fantastic Xenon headlights! Everything about the car feels solid and well-thought out - needless to say, I'm extremely satisfied.

Xenon Headlights, Navigation System, Voice- Recognition, Bluetooth/Hands-Free Phone, Comfortable Seats, Great Build Quality, Sporty Handling, Supple and Quiet Ride, Beautiful Gauges

Nothing really, but if forced to nitpick: a one-touch open/close sunroof would be nice, as would one- touch up/down on all windows (a la Audi's A4). It'd also be great if the mirrors could be connected to the seat memory. Again, small and insignificant things.

fun to drive
By rosen

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

handling is exceptional, especially on cournering. variable seat position excellent. more interior room than expected. could improve on the night setting of rear view miror, to eliminate glare.

handling on narow roads, responsive engine, no blind spots

Acura TSX Good car!
By AB

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We just bought our Acura TSX. I wanted black, my wife silver. Finally! we bought, you know...silver. We like the car, it is cute, stylish, good interiors, great navigation system. I am getting about 20 mpg, just bought 3 weeks back. Unfortunately, a nail went through our rear tire and we had to replace a tire, $235. Overall, seems like a good buy!

Navigation, Xm radio, leather interiors, memory seat settings, sun roof, program garage door opener

lock the doors as car shifts into gear. Mileage.

2nd TSX and Loving it
By wilson

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I buy a new vehicle about every year or two. This is my second TSX. I had an 05 model and just purchsed an 06. I love these cars. The ride in my 06 is somewhat smoother than the 05, and the bluetooth and ipod jack are a nice addition for 06 along with the 17" wheels and tires. If you want a semi- luxury car that is different from what most people drive with excellent fuel ecomony THIS IS YOUR CAR!!! On top of all that...it is a blast to drive. I never had to take my 05 to the dealership for anything but an oil change. Such a nice change from American made cars.

Bluetooth, In dash six dish changer, IPod/MP3 jack in console, heated seats, triptonic shift in automactic, fuel ecomony, home link, stearing wheel mounted controls, leather, PRICE of car to get all of these options.

None, this car is fantastic and in my opinion is the leader of its class

Fun, but still practical
By senseless1

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was concerned that the 4 cylinder engine would be a negative, but it outperforms any 6 cylinder I've owned. The hidden bonus is I'm actually getting very close to EPA gas mileage numbers; a first. The manu-matic transmission feature is useful and good for keeping the revs in peak range, cornering and brake assist. I didn't think I would use this much, but actually prefer it over straight automatic. The handling is exceptional and I feel confident on the highway because it tracks so well. The TSX is 2 cars in one: quiet and refined or a drivers car when you want it to be.

Navigation is like having a brilliant friend seated next to you. Relax, enjoy the scenery because you can't get lost.

Factory wiper blades are noisy, horn button can be hit accidentally when parking.