Used 2006 Acura TSX Sedan Consumer Reviews - 197 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2006 Acura TSX Sedan

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

Little Wonder
By remee

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It's very easy to maneuver. It always give you more power when you need it. It's quiet. The only thing I did not like is that it feels hard on the road. It's not smooth. Overall it is a good car.The visor is wide enough that it protects me from the glare unlike the other cars I had. I had to buy an extender. You see I am on the short side.

Good speed; environmentally friendly because it's a low emission car; audio is great; best of all the navigation is awesome.

Improve on the shock absorption.

Great car and a price that can't be beat
By SteveJKY

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great car. Had an 04 Accord EX 2-door before my TSX. I was afraid they would be very similar - I was wrong. The TSX has a better ride, handling and even though I felt like I got more power out of my manual Accord, the automatic TSX does have a little more horsepower. Comparing the TSX to like cars for the same price - the TSX offers way more options and features. No comparison.

Love the handsfree technology.

Could use a little more power, but still a great car for the price. Can't be beat.

Sophistication.
By Alicia

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I researched two other cars before deciding on the TSX. I am very pleased with my selection. This car is beautiful and very fun to drive. I love the body style and the interior design. You feel very pampered in this car. I highly recommend it!

Exterior and interior styling, leather seats, gauges and controls, moonroof, memory seats... I could go on.

Passenger seat needs lumbar support. Driver's seat has it.

Nice!
By Tito

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Fun car to drive! Doesn't get better than this for under $30,000.

HID, Nav systems, bluetooth, instrumentation.

Blind spots; gas mileage

IN LOVE with my TSX
By miamitexangirl

2006 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've only had my TSX for 4 days and I am totally in love with it. The handling and pickup are perfect for me. The features that come with this car can not be beat for the price. You can not go wrong on this. I also love the fact that I dont see a "million" of them on road compared to my last car, an 05 accord. Everything is awesome about the TSX.

I dont have a favorite feature. I love them all - bluetooth, leather, moon roof, audio controls, etc...etc. ALL STANDARD!!!!

If I HAD to say something in terms of improvement, I guess it would be the back end design. It could "maybe" use a little updating, but I still love it!!!