2006 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
perfect
By JEFF on 02/09/06 12:20 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

everything for the money.why pay more for others and get less.

A great ride with all the goodies
By sportscarlover on 02/09/06 00:08 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my car in the last week of December. I started my search from BMW 3 Series, but realized it was out of my price range.One day I test drove TSX and loved it immediately. The car has very beautiful, rich interior - looks very sporty. My car came fully loaded with features like heather leather seats, XM radio, bluetooth etc. Engine could use some more power but in sport-shift mode (auto tranny), it's fast enough. TSX has confident handling. Suspension and steering provide sharp cornering and good road-feel. I can't think of any other car that gives more bling for your buck.

The Best Overall Value In It's Class!!!
By 2006CarbonGrayTSX on 02/07/06 01:10 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I researched for months & test drove several entry-level luxury sport sedans before deciding on the TSX. The Acura was the total package. Although it wasn't the fastest, and didn't have the best fuel economy, it was the BEST OVERALL VALUE in terms of features, reliability, performance, handling and price - at under $30K

Tons of features
By TSXnOPKS on 02/04/06 07:23 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I like the fact that this car comes with everything the TL has now. The DVD audio is the only exception but that's trivial. So far, if I can't live without the Homelink system to open my security gate and garage door. I truly appreciate the heated seats for my sore back. The navigation is fantastic. I don't know how I ever survived without HID headlights! I had a chance to borrow a Samsung A940 Bluetooth phone to try out the pairing. It worked great even though the phone is not supported. My only concerns right now are the squeaking creaking front seats which I heard is some sort of seat rail issue.

Fun Econoluxe Gas Sipper
By cartfan72 on 01/30/06 17:04 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We compared this against the new Jetta. We felt the Jetta (GLI) drove better (more torquey and quicker handling), but could not pass up the unparalleled Acura Navi system, built in Bluetooth and overall build quality. Our dealer experience here in Cary NC was very poor when it came time to negotiate a final price on the car we wanted. After offering a firm price I was told the car I wanted had been sold and no others in the area were available! What a lie!I found one myself only an hour away.I ended up buying the car out of state and saved about $1000, even with transportation costs. But, it was definitely worth the added hastle. The dealer I used in MD was fantastic, throrough and fair.

Good Upscale Accord
By gary41 on 01/23/06 13:10 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Car is a good package for a sub-$30K sport sedan with tons of accessories. Nice not having to buy all the options you do with BMW, et al.

Best in class
By CW on 01/23/06 11:27 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Not only the best car but also the best value in its' class. Our TSX handles like a dream and loaded with options like navigation, i-pod connection, blue tooth, XM sat., all standard. Fast, smooth and refined.

An Amazing car for that Price!!
By Skolluru on 01/21/06 18:36 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my TSX last month and I simply loved it!! Kind of features it is having for that amount is superb !it has excellent look, awesome interior wonderful new features.Bluetooth feature,souns system,XM and all new features are excellent.We can't expect more power for a 4 cylinder and good milage aswell.No regrets in buying TSX.I will recommend this car if you are looking for a car range of $27k. No car can beat this!!

Great Car - Couldn't Be Happier
By Happy on 01/21/06 15:16 PM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

We just purcashed this car, but absolutely love it so far. I believe this car has the best features for the money and is going to be a very reliable and durable car moving forward.

This Car does NOT dissapoint
By jungmt on 01/18/06 06:31 AM (PST)

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I have looked at this car for 2 years until I was ready to buy and believe me it was worth the wait. I also drove the Accord V6 6 speed and it was nice, but the TSX is a better looking car, comes with a beter warranty and much nicer interior and better transmission. If you want speed only, buy the Accord. I didn't bother with the BMW 3 series because of reliability - ditto for the Audi. The Lexus IS is nice, but more expensive. If I want more power, I will get the ECU reflash, header, cold air intake ect. This is a great car - the best combination of reliability, style, performance and value out there.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.