Used 2006 Acura TSX Consumer Reviews - 193 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

A legend - get one if you can!
By Chuckgap

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

My 2006 TSX has just turned 10 years old with 160,000 miles. The only repair has been the replacement of one fuse. Still have original brakes. My only complaint is that the controls are not particularly intuitive and blue tooth is old tech to set up. Also the CD player doesn't show the track times. Otherwise this car does everything better than good. Not a rattle or squeak. If you need a reliable used car - this is the one to get.

An. Oldie but goodie
By Joe Erskin

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just love this car. I purchased it new and have not regretted my purchase in the 10 years since. iT still looks good. not outdated and oldish as many 10 Y/O autos look. and it still goes like hell.

Bought the TSX very used
By Sheila Thomas

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

During a recent snowstorm which rendered the roads sheet ice, my 6 speed manual with VSA was the only car making it up the icy hills. For a 10 year old car, it performed like a champ. I've driven mostly Honda and Acura products and will continue to buy them but am very sad to see that manual transmissions are becoming harder to find in new Acuras. Sadly I may have to get an x drive 3 series BMW for my next car.

Want a great car , buy one.
By Frank Dombek

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Never owned a car that never needed repair my Acura is the first. All I had done was just maintance for the 5 and 1/2 years I owned the car. The Acura never let me down.

If I ever leave BMW I would buy another Acura
By npalafax

2006 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought my 2006 TSX in 2009, was pre-loved.
Was a great upgrade from my Mazda6, the car was very reliable basically a Honda in a different skin all the way around. Nice car I would seriously have trusted it to go AT LEAST till 200k.
But I took a friend to buy a new car.. a BMW... and ended up trading it in for one also. By far a great safe car. Love the standard bluetooth in a 2006! And all the standard features vs not so standard on bmw :(

Reliability, Bluetooth, looks.