Very, very GOOD Acura...
By JGN on
2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)
I used to drive a MAXIMA for 10 years. I really liked the car. However, the new model comes with a steep price tag so I decided for an up-scale model such as the TSX. I've never looked back since. For only 25.855.00, I've got a car that really loves to rev and the engine sounds so effortlessly in doing so...The TSX comes with all high-end features found in the entry luxury class...The performance in top notch and most important, ACURA is known for its reliability...If you want the prestige of german cars, it will cost you dearly. If you want performance, good quality and reliability for a reasonable price, go for the TSX. You won't regret it...!!!
Favorite Features
Engine and Transmission. Sound system with well-placed speakers. Leather seats and the cool blue ambient light. The HID lights, really gives the TSX that upscale look.
Suggested Improvements
Very minor or irrelevant. Perhaps, for the 06 model, most of the improvements will be met. However,standard MP3 player would be nice. The FOCUS has it and that model costs 10k less..!!!