TSX review
By Rich541 on
2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)
I am really happy with the overall performance and handeling of my '05 TSX. The only thing that I think that could be changed on the car as the main thing, is the engine power. There is a very fair amount of power that you get from the car and it is very fun to drive just there is a little missing in that part. I have had this car longer then I have owned any other vehicles in the past. Usually I keep for around 9 months, and I have owned my TSX for almost 1.5 years. So I really think it is "fun to drive" or I wouldn't have it now. There has only been a few times that it has gone into the shop for minor adjustments and due mainly to annoyance only.
Favorite Features
I like the Manumatic better then lots of other competitors, it is very punctual and fun to use and there is not the delays that I am use to seeing in other vehicles, when you shift it is adjusted then not when computer wants it to, or 10 seconds after you want to.
Suggested Improvements
I wish the engine had more power... I really hope Acura places the new turbo engine from the RDX into the TSX for the new 2008 TSX or even offer it as an option on current models. But other then that there is not other suggestions since it is a well built and crafted reliable fun car.