2005 Acura TSX Consumer Review: TSX AUTO/NAVI

2005 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation System)

TSX AUTO/NAVI
By Gwitz on

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

While this car may not have the V6 that many desire, I find that the i-vtec 4 provides a perfect balance between performance and economy. I have been very pleased with my ownership experience and will highlight a couple of the top reasons why (not an exhaustive list). 1. Service - I have dealt with multiple dealerships to add accessories and get oil changes. They were all eager to serve and make their cutomers comfortable. Very good post-purchase relations. 2. Price - Multiple thousands of dollars cheaper than a comparably equipped BMW 3 or MB c230. 3. Interior Room - The ONLY car in the entry/ luxury category that can comfortably fit a 6'5" driver. 4. Features!

Favorite Features

Honda/Acura has an unmatched nav system. It is very easy to use and is fully integrated with all other comfort systems in the car. Voice activation is a nice feature - sometimes a little clumsy, however. This nav system is hands down the best on the market.

Suggested Improvements

While the TSX is a sports sedan, the ride is a little stiff for me. Also, a few more ponies would make this an almost perfect sedan. Also, the 05's want bluetooth too!