2005 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Awesome Car!
By Billy on 11/17/05 06:23 AM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This car is amazing. Not only are most all the feature voice command but everything is of easy reach. The stereo system is awesome. VSA works wonders, I use it all the time.

Very Good for price...!!!
By JimmyTSX on 11/12/05 00:40 AM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is the first ACURA I own. All the amenities come as standard. The driving experience is good, not boring at all. The small I4- 2.4L, really performs well. Very smooth and ready to rev quite effortlessly. The interior is well laid-out and good materials abound. It surely gives you the feeling of a entry-luxury model. All in all, this car won't win over the famed and famous euro brands but for a model under 26K, the TSX will gain a lot of enthusiasts.

Great Car
By Frankie on 11/11/05 18:42 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is a great car. My second Acura (1994 Integra), I went back to Acura for the dependability. I love this car. The six-speed makes it fun to drive and the pick up makes it rewarding to press the gas. The navigation system is a feature I do not plan to live without again, and the XM radio is nice when traveling.

I love this car!
By Elisa on 11/11/05 16:19 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is not only safe but it is fun to drive. I love the little kick it has when you accelerate. It is the most fun 4 cyl car I have ever driven. The gas mileage isn't bad either, but it depends in all what you are looking for in mileage. All in all great car!

great car.
By asada on 11/10/05 13:57 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great car to drive in open road and canyon roads. Just wish it had more torque power range off the line.

Great Car!
By Stephanie on 11/09/05 22:16 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is great. I have had it for 5 months and I have had no problems with it. It is a fun car to drive and it does have some pickup to it. I do not regret my purchase at all!

Go drive it !!
By Mike Green on 10/28/05 08:48 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

If you are considering a sedan in the upscale market, go drive this car. Originally I wasn't prepared to kiss goodbye that kind of money for a FWD 4 cyl car (came from a BMW) but after driving it, the car's responses were so agile, yet forgiving...sharp yet smooth. I find the car has good power at low rpm and GREAT acceleration above about 4,000 rpm. Haven't driven it in the winter yet but am getting a set of Michelins w/rims. Overall I am very happy with this car.

Great car
By sportingbill on 10/27/05 20:46 PM (PDT)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

The Acura TSX is supposed to be the entry-level sedan. If it is, this is a fine entry level. Everything, meaning everything, has performed as advertised on this car since purchase 10 months ago. It is quick, it is nimble, it is a blast to drive. If you are overweight, you might not be as comfortable in this smallish interior as some. It has a 4-cylinder engine, but it is tuned to performance levels. Pickup has never been an issue.

Not too bad
By Weno2 on 10/26/05 21:03 PM (PDT)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my third Acura, and the TSX isn't bad. TSX was best for the buck. I haven't taken it on a road trip, and I can't wait. Car handles well, and I love the interior. The exterior looks better and better every day. I love the gas mileage I'm getting, and I get looks b/c of the pin-striping. The ride isn't too bad. Firm, but not rough. Plenty of room in the trunk. The car emits more outside (wind) noise than I thought. There is a blind spot when I'm in reverse, and it's a bother. Know more about the car when the snow flies.

Great car
By pkp144 on 10/26/05 09:32 AM (PDT)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is as smooth of a car as you will find. not too big, not small, just right. The 4cyl is buttery smooth, and the tranny is unreal! The car begs to be driven. The car looks like nothing on the road. Averaging 29- 31 mpg on the highway and total avg of 25 mpg. That is stout!