2005 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
no more Fords
By Don Fuller on 12/18/04 14:11 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great handling and power, faster than my "SHO", 23 mpg in town driving and 33 on the road. Global navigation is great for my real estate business. The suspension is stiffer than my Lexus but that is expected.

The faster it goes, the better it feels
By al on 12/18/04 11:52 AM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Great car, fun to drive, and a surprising amount of room

Run to your Acura dealership
By SunnyG on 12/12/04 16:23 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I was looking for a 4 door sport sedan for a few months now, and am extremely glad i went with the TSX. i don't know any other car that gives you so much (sunroof, leather, XM, xenon, 200hp, and a very slick 6spd) for the money, all with a dose of style, solidness, and personality. if you've been thinking about a car in this category, you owe it to yourself to check out the TSX.

Loving My TSX
By Liz Armstrong on 12/04/04 12:38 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love my car and I am very happy with it, and have absolutely no complaints. It is very fun to drive, and people comment on it everywhere I go, and the gas mileage is ok. I did expect better mileage of a 4-cylinder though.

TSX... Awsome Car!!
By Josh on 12/03/04 18:30 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I just purchased the TSX and I love it. Its stylish, fun, and awsome to drive. Even though it's a V4, it has great power. I love this car and i would suggest getting it. I looked at the Volvo S40 also, and for the money the TSX is a better value!

A Japanese Euro Sedan in America
By Peter on 12/03/04 01:03 AM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Acura has definitely lived up to the hype. A limited production vehicle, the TSX is in definite competition with the BMW 325i, Audi A4, Mercedes Benz C Class, Subaru WRX, and Infiniti G35. The interior is luxurious and tasteful, with a plethora of features and amenities, especially the useful navigation system. The exterior is well designed, with the grill complementing its aggressive stance. The ride is firm but soft, as the suspension withstands bumps nicely. The body is agile and has minimal body roll, giving the TSX a sports sedan attitude. The 200hp VTEC engine is smooth and silky, with plenty of low-end torque for passing and freeway acceleration. At $30,000, a definite best buy.

Wow--nice car!
By Goozie on 12/02/04 16:52 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Picked up the 2005 TSX 3 days ago and I am impressed! XM satellite radio, heated mirrors and power passenger seats are nice additions. 200 hp engine acceleration is more than acceptable. Sound system is terrific and leather seats are very comfortable. After researching Honda Accord, Subaru WRX, Toyota Camry and BMW 3 series, I am certain that I made the correct selection. This car is combines sportiness, luxury and and enjoyment of driving in a nice package.

Love it
By Adam on 12/02/04 15:17 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

It's not a TL, but its damn near close!