2005 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Pootie1026 on 02/06/05 10:41 AM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

What a joy to drive! It rides very smooth. Excellent pickup. Comfortable on long drives, roomy trunk.

Best FWD Car on the Market!
By Acura Fan on 02/04/05 00:13 AM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is a blast to drive. It handles like a go-cart, has ample power, and looks good doing all of it. Throw in the standard XM Satellite Radio, heated leather seats, 360 watt stereo and all power, and you got a heck of a little sports sedan! You owe yourself a drive if you are looking at a C Class or 3 Series. Save yourself some money!

Outstanding Sports Sedan!
By Mitch G on 02/01/05 23:08 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Absolutely one of the best values out there in the true sports (bordering on luxury) sedans. You can pay almost $10K more if you really need the BMW name. If you're okay without it, however, this car won't let you down. Once inside and driving it, you'll be sold. I can't help but smile every time I get in my new TSX. I'm 100% pleased - no buyer's remorse at all.

TSXstacy!
By David Gifford on 01/29/05 23:48 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

As this is my very first brand-new car I may be a little biased. I did a lot of research and test drives and when the dust settled the TSX was the clear choice. Honda reliability, The Acura name-status without being pretentious and driveability. This car is fun to drive and you feel confident that it will handle most traffic situations with ease, except a stoplight-to-stoplight blast with any car with a potent V6 or better (not a big deal to me). Ergonomics seem to be dead-on and the seats are wonderful. I love the instrument cluster and how easy it is to read, even in bright daylight. If you are considering a new car, do not fail to test drive this one.

I love this car
By Jess F on 01/26/05 13:52 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

The interior sells the car. A very pleasant experience to drive. Very responsive. Bad weather! No problem.

An Excellent Car For your Money
By goddsmack on 01/26/05 13:31 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

My choices: Mazda 3, Honda 2-D Accord EX V6 6-spd, Nissan Altima, Lexus IS300, and G35 coupe 6MT. The Acura standed out above all in terms of best gas mileage, cheaper insurance, bang for your buck, seat comfort and reliability. Although the accord was close and a better deal (below invoice) than the Acura , the thing that stirred me away from the accord is the really light feel of the accord clutch. The Lexus is a good vehicle reliable, but outdated and screams on the highway due to a 5-spd manual tranmission. The G35 is also fun to drive, but tire issues, gas mileage and brake issues deferred me away. The 3 is wonderful to drive, no issues, but the TSX has more prestige and room.

buy this car!!!
By kdw on 01/24/05 14:17 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After several years of driving VW Jettas, I wanted a more sophistocated yet sporty vehical. Once I saw the TSX, I loved it - Once I drove the TSX I knew that I had to own it! Sorry VW, but the TSX give a whole new meaning to "FUN TO DRIVE". I bought my new TSX in July and have put nearly 11k enjoyable miles on it! I don't regret buying my car when I did, however, they have added heated side mirrors as well as power passenger seats. I still would buy mine again when I did - I love it!

No import imitation here, the real deal
By bullet on 01/23/05 12:02 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I cross-shopped the TSX with a Lexus IS 300. I felt the TSX has a more sophisticated interior, and that it would have better Snow Belt traction. I've driven my father's 2001 Camry XLE V6 which has 16" wheels and it felt very bouncy and jittery. I was shocked to find the TSX was very composed with larger 17" rims, except for the occassional road bumps, which feels like soft jolts. The TSX feels glued to the road at all times and it is quiet. The 4 cylinder engine is audible in the cabin at idle and there are tire noise on rough pavement. Acceleration in the 35mph-60mph range is smooth, very fast & responsive.

All-around quality from Acura
By colleen on 01/22/05 17:18 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So fun to drive. The all-around quality of this car especially for its price is above all others! Do not waste your time test driving other cars. You will love the TSX. The heated leather seats and new satellite radio are awesome. I love the heated side mirrors, especially in the San Francisco morning fog. Well-balanced everything.

Another great car!!
By charlesKC0319 on 01/19/05 12:38 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Our ownership of Honda products started back in 1988. After three Accords later, I must say this is one of the best from Honda. Interior, fit and finish, handling, the exterior design is all there plus some more. Can't wait to drive it in the morning everyday to work.