Used 2005 Acura TSX Consumer Reviews - 222 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

2005 Acura TSX

View reviews for a specific TSX model:

TSX
By bubba

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Have over 170,000. A few problems, power locks, rear suspension (tow out), but for the miles and fuel mileage a fantastic auto. Navigation is outstanding, interior is of best quality. May buy anothr but only after 300,000 on this one.

Sequential auto shifter,fuel mileage, navigation, interior quality, and dealership.

build quality in regard to suspension and remote locking mechanism. Appears others have had difficulty with lock mechanish, susprised Acura didn't do a recall.

Very good car
By sam

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Hi! everyone I just like to tell you guys that this car that I have TXS is one of the best cars that I ever have I take I trip from Maryland to Mexico back and for and the car it was excellent I wish I had this car before and just change oil and gas and I have no problem I know guys to repair this car it cost a lot of money but it worth every penny that you spend.

Good Value
By mplssetter

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car with 68K miles on it for a very good price. I love it so far. I had a Jetta before and the TSX is much more powerful and rides very smooth. I have owned it for 6 months and the only issue so far is with the door locks failing to work with the remote. I see that has been a problem in other reviews as well. I hope it's not expensive to fix. I plan on keeping this car for another few years.

Door locks and the trunk lid won't stay up by itself.

quality, value, fun
By dr

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I have put 84,000 mi. on it and it is tight and rattle free. Still love the 6 spd manual. Everything functions as it should. I rent more expensive cars and miss the quality of the TSX. Premium gas is only real downside.

Manual transmission, handling, seats, few repairs.

Regular gas. I-pod station.

After 4 yrs & 72k miles, still perfect!
By Ralph

2005 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

My wife and I bought this car used in 2007 with 32k miles. This is the best car we have ever purchased. Interior is very comfortable. Exterior is very stylish. We have the 6-speed manual and this car gets 26city/34hwy mpg consistently. I commute 45 miles to and from work everyday. This car is very quiet and handles great on the road, rain or shine. I just replaced the original tires at 65k miles. The H.I.D. headlights make it very easy to see at night (they light up the entire road!). The one issue that I had with the car was having to replace the passenger door lock actuator at 44K miles. Other than that, flawless.

MPG is great! Quiet on the road. Interior is comfortable and functional.

Door lock actuators. Memory seating should be standard (my wife is 5'2", I'm 6'0"!).