2005 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Good fun in a small, practical package
By al on 03/24/05 06:30 AM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Fun car, busy ride at slow speeds but really settles down at 60 plus for a great ride.

AWESOME CAR!!
By Teeko on 03/23/05 11:43 AM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Not much to say other than this is an awesome car. From the perforated leather heated seats to the power moonroof, you can't find much more luxury for what you're paying. The car's handling is amazing. You definitely will not be disappointed with this car.

Nice car for ages 26-32 with kids
By Chad on 03/22/05 23:08 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

After a long search for a new car that would give me what I wanted for the right price. I choose TSX in Feb, at $26,200 out of 29,600 thanks to Edmunds. The only problems I have had so far is the transmission. Other then that the car has been great. The people at Lynnwood Wash treated me and my family with respect and GREAT service. Something you don't see anymore. Ohh I bought the car out right which made it easier to find a great rate.

Great car
By cliff on 03/22/05 10:10 AM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love the car. I traded in a sports car for it and thought I would miss it. I was wrong. I travel a lot and the navigation system is well worth the money. The audio system rocks! Handles great on the freeway. The interior is very comfortable.

Love this car
By Ron Warner on 03/21/05 22:23 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Ride is not as soft as my V-6 Accord, but handles much better. 4 cylinder has decent torque, but accelerates better @ freeway speed rather than o-60

Good buy! but minor problems
By Chuck on 03/21/05 17:03 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car after reading all the reviews and forums I can find. Everyone said its great, but no one ever saidanything about the TSX brakes. IMO, I think the brakes can be more responsive. I had a 97 civic before this car, and it seems TSX's brakes slower in stopping than my civic. Now, I have to plan ahead in stopping. Another problem is the speedometer. The 40 mph mark is placed at what another car would be at 20 mph. You got to be driving above 60 mph in order to see the needle above the 9'oclock mark. That makes driving in city a pain, since the needle position causes me to feel I am going like 20 mph.

2004 Model
By Bizz1976 on 03/20/05 20:37 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Ok, I have the 2004 Model. The Pros: Very Comfortable, Awsome interior, Fantastic ride and handling, great service. The Cons: The Rotors have been resurfaced and the rears replaced within 8,000 miles.(Known Problem. All four detention rods in the doors went bad. door panel cracked due to cheap plastic.Creak in dash and in drivers door. Door panel replaced but no fix. Japanese auto makers are going into the whole. Buying another Hyundai as they had been great comfortable reliable cars. Ill buy an NSX if I hit the lotto though. At least they are hand built.

Love it!
By roger t. on 03/18/05 18:08 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Love this car! perfect balance of comfort and performance. I'm always thinking of excuses to drive it!

FANTASTIC, FUN CAR!!
By KEN on 03/15/05 21:04 PM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I traded in a 2003 TL and couldnt be happier with my choice! The 2005 tsx is a real head turner and is the perfect car for a sportier feel. Dont be put off by the 4 cylinder engine! This car can really move! Fit and finish are top notch and all the extras come standard. What a value. I simply could not justify spending 10k more for a car with similar features (i.e G35, TL, bmw). You will not be sorry for choosing the 2005 tsx!

Great Car
By Keith082 on 03/11/05 00:33 AM (PST)

2005 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought my TSX last year in August and so far its been a great car. I compared several cars and found this one to be the best one. The TSX is cheaper than other foreign competitors and has more standard features.