2004 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Incredible value - great all-a

2004 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Incredible value - great all-around
By JanTSX on

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I've had my TSX for over three years now and am really impressed. Build quality is exceptional - I've had one minor issue w/ my air conditioner in 3 years, but other than that, have just had to change the oil and rotate the tires. Lots of fun to drive. The navigation system is extremely easy to use and intuitive. Took me all of 5 mins. to learn it. I always get comments on the interior lighting at night - very cool looking. Controls and gauges laid out very well. And the stability control program pretty much saved my life one day on I-459 in Birmingham, Alabama.

Looks, build quality, comfort and gas mileage. I can set the cruise a notch below 90 on the interstate and average just over 30 mpg. The trunk is surpisingly big for a car this size. Navigation system very easy to use and intuitive.

Being nitpicky, the ride is "sporty" - the tradeoff of great handling is a ride that can be pretty firm at times, esp. on rough roads. But that's a minor gripe. Also, back seat legroom is a little tight - best for 2 adults on relatively short trips.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review