2004 Acura TSX Consumer Review: I'm LUVIN' it, this one's a ke

2004 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

I'm LUVIN' it, this one's a keeper!
By 4 NIQUES on

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is my 4th Honda vehicle and what can I say? I love it. Driven a honda civic, honda accord and an acura RSX. Was going to buy a BMW or G35 but decided to stick with Honda quality and I am so glad I did. Bought the pearl white 2004 TSX, fog lights, tint and spoiler... what a beauty. All heads turn. I have had a recall on the headlamps, but I absolutely love the car (most of all it's made in Japan). The paint chips easily but I think Acura did a great job for a 4 cyl. luxury entry level sedan. Buy one, you won't regret it!

Favorite Features

Excellent gas mileage on the highway or on long trips, V-tech engine, good quality leather (not soft and mushy), tiptronic transmission, sporty appearance and performance for a 4 cyl. vehicle, most of all it's quiet and has easy and tight handling.

Suggested Improvements

Lots. For a vehicle of this price and class the following should be standard: full size spare, one touch roof, compass, memory seats, dual power seats/mirrors, auto door locks, rain sensor, track titles for MP3, steering wheel/gear shift illumination, 25 more HP, and more leg room in back.