2004 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Great high mileage ride

2004 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Navigation System)

Great high mileage ride
By meinbeast on

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Purchased my red/taupe tsx in March of '05. I have 132,000 miles on it now with minor complaints. Might as well start with the ugly since that's why we all read these reviews. As others have stated my once brilliant red paint is now cloudy and hazy on skyward facing surfaces. Can't tell from afar but up close people make comments. Most of my mileage is highway and my front bumper is more gray than red with rock chips. The paint durability is a joke. I've had to replace two headlights to the tune of $900 each time, and my navigation has stopped working altogether. Don't get me wrong i still love this car, its handling, gas mileage, and options at this price are unmatched.

Looks, interior with looks that will last, comfort, xenons, nav, HANDLING. I have replaced the front and rear sway bars for added stiffness in cornering, which has made a profound difference. Upgrade the tires as well for increased tossability.

PAINT QUALITY! Chips and blemishes, this is a 30k car, inexcusable. I suspect the dealer repairs may have caused headlight failure and navigation failure. Who knows though, as if a dealer would own up to their own mistakes.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review