2004 Acura TSX Consumer Review: Great Car

2004 Acura TSX - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.4L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Great Car
By nas2688 on

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Bought my car in May 2011 with only 50k, one year later it's at 70k, and I still like it as much as the day I bought it! It's very comfortable on long road trips, has a good amount of power for a 4-cylinder (the manual is a blast!) and I've even got 33 mpg on the highway with it. Good build quality- the only exception being a some very small buzzing/rattling, but even then it's only on I-5 which is terrible and bumpy anyways. The car is over 8 years old, and the only "repair" I've had to make is to get new tires. It does consume oil, not leaking or burning, but as long as I top up every once in a while its not a problem. Overall, a great-looking, comfortable, and FUN car to drive!

Good mileage, peppy engine when VTEC kicks in, very nice-quality interior, and I'm a big fan of the 6-speed.

I'm not a huge fan of actually unlocking the back seats with a key before folding them down. But I suppose that if that is the most annoying thing, over all it must be a good car! Also, like I mentioned above, it goes through oil quicker than I would have expected.