2004 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Fun Drive
By Terry R on 10/12/05 14:24 PM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I love the 25-30 mpg, the 4 cyl is great but wish it was available in v6. It is an excellent car with no problems, going on 28,000 miles.

Impressed
By Ed on 09/16/05 13:41 PM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Have had the car for 1 year and 8 months and still feel like I got a steal. Silky smooth transmission in the manual, comfortable, stylish, thoughtful interior w/ simple elegant features of unsurpassed value. Awesome stereo. Comfy in traffic but fun when the opportunity presents itself. Tightly built w/tight enough suspension. Little to no torque steer. Expect top notch reliability. Loved not having to haggle over options though my dealer experience was less than pleasant (tough and not really friendly manager).

Excellent Safe Car
By Gore on 09/13/05 14:29 PM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This car is very safe. Imagine going 65 on freeway all of the sudden someone from the right side pressed gas and merges into your lane without looking I had to look over and quickly react. Luckily due to the excellent control that this car has I avoided a collission which saved money and my car.

Great car for the money
By Kerri on 08/01/05 20:46 PM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I just bought a 2004 TSX. When I was looking at the car I noticed it had high miles but figured since it is a Acura it would be fine. I had an Integra before my TSX and it had 215,000 miles on it and I was very satisfied with my Integra. I love the look of the TSX and of course the 6 speed trans. The handling is great! My sister has a 2004 Accord and I like my TSX better as it seems more sporty and more room in the inside. The Bose stereo with 6 disc changer sounds great also.

After 20,000 Miles...
By Nick T. on 07/25/05 21:27 PM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

My experience with this vehicle has been nothing by positive. I have put a lot more miles per year than I had anticipated around the city, but the car still lives up to its reliability, and after 20,000 miles, there are no rattles, no odd sounds, and no reason to take it into the shop other than general oil changes/maintenances.

The Perfect Sports Sedan
By pete_427 on 06/25/05 03:48 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I've had my TSX for 9 months and it's exactly what I expected from Acura. I drove the A4 and 325i and this is by far a more fun-to-drive car and far less ubiquitous on the road. The power band is broad and smooth, the tranny is slick, it handles predictably and precisely, the stereo sounds great and it looks terrific inside and out. While some cars have more horsepower using turbos or V6's (both longevity nightmares), I have plenty of that in my 427 Chevy. What I wanted was silky smooth refinement and athletic fun-to-drive (with a little snob appeal, I admit) and that, my friend, is the Acura TSX.

LOVE THIS CAR
By marc on 06/14/05 19:11 PM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is probably the best car I ever owned. I previously owned a 1997 Saab 900 and a 2001 Saab 9-5. Despite the fact that I was very satisfied with Saabs, I was extremely disappointed with the reliability. This car has been great so far. I already put 8000 miles on it in 2 months and I want to drive it everyday, which is the reason for the high mileage.

Two years, happy still
By crustygates on 06/11/05 00:13 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is a solid, understated car which is a little lighter than the competition. It shows. iVtec motor and 6 spd produces excellent fuel economy, smoothness and reliability. The suspension seems too soft but with its stability system, does a great job when pushing the car. The 2004 stereo is a disappointment, a few door rattles which come and go, well that's about it. I normally replace my car every 4- 5 years but may keep this one for 10.

Fun car to drive
By Jason on 05/25/05 14:08 PM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is the 5th car I've bought (all new), and my second Acura. This TSX satisfy me the most. With this price, the luxury features and look, the performance and handling are much more than what I expected.

Best Car in 25,000 dollar range
By Megan on 03/25/05 13:04 PM (PST)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I love this car. Its fun and sporty yet is still luxurious.It could use a little more power, But overall this car is great. The interior of this car is beautiful. The only complaint I have about the interior is the backseat is a little cramped. I looked at the honda accord before buying this vehicle and I found The TSX to be more eye catching and way more for your money.