2004 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Best Bang For the Buck and MORE!!!
By manualtrans on 05/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This vehicle is hands down the best vehicle in this segment because of its price, quality of build, and performance. The car is manufactured 100% in Japan and shipped across the pacific and the quality shows. You will not find a package deal like Acura has to offer for an entry level sedan anywhere else. You can't beat the value!!!

Tremendous
By canucknucklehead on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I have had the car for a few weeks and I am experiencing the opposite of buyer's remorse. The more I drive the more I absolutely love it. If feels spritely, fast and sure footed and handles like a dream. Test drove the V6 Accord (among many others) which felt much more lumbering despite the extra horses. The stereo is more than enough for me. It is an amazing car with a level of fit and finish that belies its 26k price. The quality touches in the little details are fantastic (the feel of the pedals, the "clickness" of the controls, the smooth slide of the moonroof). My left brain and right brain are both in full agreement on this one.

An almost perfect combination!
By Sere on 05/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I though about all the vehicles out there that might have offered a better value. There were others like the 03 Maxima with great discounts and incentives and of coarse the Honda Accord V6. Overall this car was the most aesthetical. There were many other cars that offered more horsepower but they could not compare to the craftsmanship of this beautiful Japanese built entry level luxury sedan.

Acura Just Raised the Bar
By Move_Over_Rover on 04/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car zips, zags, and is a real pleasure. The glittering white pearl paint is gorgeous, although it does require lots of work to keep clean. The radio is plenty clear and loud for the price, and the Navi is a total blast to use, not to mention the calendar, calculator, and digital notepad. The IBM Voice activated computer is totally rad - when it works. Gas mileage is great, and always love that Acura service. BMW might be bleeding edge in performance, but Acura is bleeding edge in amenities and overall value. I can't find anything else that comes close for the price.

It's all good!
By Found939 on 04/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This car is exactly what I was looking for and at the right price! The perfect balance between luxury and sport with a usable backseat and 4 doors! It is surprisingly strong for a 4 cylinder, (many riders comment that it feels like a 6), it handles twisty back roads like it's bored, and it is such a comfortable yet firm ride! And Honda reliability to boot!

Finally found that great car
By Bruce425 on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought a new TSX last week. I believe I was the first Canadian to own one. Before this car, I had a 2000 3.2TL. The performance is almost the same. You get a sport handling that holds the road very well. Also, the sound is something that that I've never seen from Honda. As soon as you take it up to 4500 RPM, you can feel you body squeezing in to your sporty seats and that's where the 166 lbs/foot of torque kicks in - imagine at 6800 RPM! I've had Honda and Acura all my life. Actually, I had a Civic, Accord, Integra,... and a 3.2 TL but nothing compares to this TSX! On the highway, you don't even hear the sound of the wind nor feel any turbulence.

short time owner
By David Douglas on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I was not in the market to buy a new car when I bought my TSX over a week ago. However, my salesman got the numbers down to where I was making the same payment as the car I currently had, plus giving me a good deal on my car as a trade in, I just couldn't pass it up. I must say I could not be happier either, this car is everything I've wanted in a car.

Love my TSX
By bowersan on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Wonderful car. Each and every time I get inside I'm reminded how much fun driving is. Ample power, tight controls, beautiful interior. Great choice!

What a Value!
By DSAnnapolis on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought it for the navigation system- really wonderful. Easy to use. But I have discovered this car is really fun to drive! Great fit and finish. Solid. Quick. And for the price, really impossible to beat.

I love this car
By boss1876 on 04/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just a great all around car. It handles well and is fun to drive.