2004 Acura TSX - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Great sport sedan!
By immarcat on 05/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

The TSX is a great mix of luxury and sporty qualities, with a real German feel. It provides all the luxury of the German sports sedans for less money. Loads of fun to drive on twisty roads. I am very pleased with the ride quality and feel. After owning Honda's for many years and having been disappointed with the style of the new Accords (both sedan and coupe), I was pleased when I seen the photos of the TSX and its clean, crisp styling. Thanks Honda (Acura) for designing a car that looks great and is fun to drive!

The exact car I hoped Acura would make
By Urbs on 05/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

The TL and CL were always a bit too expensive, and I hoped that Acura would make a mid-sized sedan with all the amenities at the right price. The TSX is the exact car I hoped Acura would make, and they added some things I never could've imagined. The short throw six speed is amazing, and the horsepower is great for a 4 cylinder engine. I've had people say the TSX looks like a BMW, Lexus or Cadillac. For this price, it can't be beat.

Another review
By chris1 on 05/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great car, great price (considering standard features and competitors)

My 4th Acura
By Dr. Lateef on 05/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Having driven 3 Legends in the past, my expectations of the newest Acura were high. Some people may believe the styling is conservative, but I get plenty of stares. Having driven V6s and V8s in the past, I feel the power is adequate given the fact that its a 4- banger. The car handles marvelously and is a blast to drive through back roads. Fit and finish is as good as the Lexus SC400's that I traded for the TSX. Seating is very comfortable yet provides adequate lateral support for spirited driving. All in all, the car is a great value, you'll be hard pressed to find a car that provides this level of fun and equipment for the dollars you spend.

Bang for Your Buck
By leftfield1 on 05/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

If in the market for an entry-level luxury sedan, you must drive the TSX. Comes fully-loaded with a tremendous list of features, for thousands less than many similar vehicles. Engine is lively and gas mileage is great. Interior, especially with the ebony or quartz, is great.

One 'Bad' car
By abq2020 on 05/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Have owned for one month and 700 miles. This car is really incredible. It does everything well...it is comfortable, great fun to drive (talk about understatements!!!), and one serious performer. This sums up what I think of the car: I test drove the TSX on a Wednesday and immediately put a deposit down on one; then sold my to that point beloved Volvo S-60 T5; and am now driving happily into the sunset. This really is one GREAT ride!

The kind of car we have been waiting for
By agust on 05/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I spent hours looking at this car on Acura's website but nothing beats seeing the TSX with your own eyes. Once I saw it and drove it I had to get one. I got the TSX Auto w/ Navi plus all the accesories (front, side, back and tail spoliers and more). No sport sedan on the market comes with so many standard features as the TSX. Looked at Audi A4, BMW 3 series, Lexus IS, C Class and the TSX was the best choice.

One word...
By Higiman on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Amazing... I love this car! Best car I have ever driven and owned. Next best was my Acura Integra SE so it doesn't surprise me that Acura could win me over again. I was considering a G35 Coupe 6M/T, but considering cost and the need for real backseats, this was a no-brainer. When driven, I forget that its FWD and that its 4- banger. Its that good! Don't believe me? Go test drive one and decided for yourself. Best fun for under $28K.

Drive This Car Last
By Steven Keller on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I buy a new car every 2-3 years. My last three cars were Audi A4's. Previous to the Audis I had a BMW 3 series. In April I test drove the new Maxima, BMW 325, Lexus IS300, Mini, Infiniti G35, and even the Honda Accord. I drove the TSX last and I was speechless. In fact, I didn't want to like this car because it was not a European automobile. How quickly I was converted. This car is sleek, stylish, quick, comfortable (I'm 6'4"), reliable (of course), agile, and downright cool. You will not find anything close to this car for the price. I paid $1500 under MSRP. BUY THIS CAR!

Amazing car!
By newacurafan on 05/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This certain type of automotive is a great buy. Its an sporty car and has many luxerious fundamentals added with its great performance. I've looked at the IS300, BMW 3 series, and Audi. The TSX won in value, standard features, and performance. The Lexus IS300 doesn't even come standard with leather (go figure for a $32K+ car). Don't be fooled by the four cyclinder engine, it's unlike other fours cyclinders that shake, sound loud, etc. (ie: Nissan Altima, Mazda 6i). The 360-watt sound system is amazing. I also recommend the XM Satillite Radio option. Overall this car has been fun to drive. Great car!!!