2004 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Bulls Eye!
By Choops on 05/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I was considering the Audi A4 1.8T 5M, the Lexus IS 300 5M and the Infiniti G35 6M. Why did I go for the TSX? For me, it has the perfect balance of performance, handling, comfort, style, reliability, practicality, fuel economy and resale value. Yes there are faster cars, but none of the aforementioned cars had the TSX's balance and refinement. At 200 miles, I'm still doing break-in runs with the car. I haven't revved it to 7000k yet, but it feels very smooth and strong at 5000k and below. A case for delayed gratification - I'm so happy I waited for this car to come out before purchasing!

Stop Looking
By Andy2000 on 05/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

WOA I was looking for BMW 330, but I change My mind This is the car I was looking for.

Get car for the sole!
By TSX onwer on 05/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Just bought the car last week and it's simply an amazing car to drive.

2004 Acura TSX
By dhorst on 05/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

My experiences with the car have been nothing but positive. Concerns that people may have that I would address: -Power: Plenty of power at all speeds if the engine is at the ~3K rpm mark. The shifting on the 6MT has surgical precision and makes it easy to keep the engine in the optimal powerband. Is it the fastest car in the world? No - but it is totally satisfying for fun, everyday driving. -Luxury: Finish/design is impeccable. The vast majority of the features most people would want. -Nav system: Love it so far. Easy to use. No bugs yet. Voice recognition works just fine - once you learn the right commands!

After 3 weeks...
By TSXellent on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car! From the styling in and out to the performance of the car, everything has lived up to my expectations. The only negative I could think of after 3 weeks of driving this car is that the engine could use a bit more torque, but the flat torque curve and the 7100 RPM with 200HP make it whole lot of fun to drive regardless! My overall impression of the car so far is a 10 and the positives outweigh the fact that it could use more torque.

Best Value
By acdrvr on 05/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Navigation System (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

While lacking two cylinders, the performance trade-off is small, especially when considering handling. Also, no other car comes close as far as feature content per dollar. To acquire a similarly equipped BMW or Audi would cost nearly 5000-6000 dollars more, at least.

My First Acura
By newtsxowner on 05/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car handles really well. It's a spunky small car with a lot of power and style both interior and exterior.

Just Awesome!
By BMiller1360 on 05/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I love this car! Just purchased a meteor silver TSX 2 weeks ago. Awesome color! I get ton of stares and compliments. The TSX easily outshines its competition. Except for the BMW, they all look like the entry level sedans that they represent in their respective makes. In other words, cheap. The engine will surprise you. There's not too many luxury sedans that will do 0-60 in the 6 sec range and get 30 mpg on the hwy. The sport shift allows you to shift manually so you get the best of both worlds. This car is definitely fast enough to get you plenty of speeding tickets if you don't watch the speedometer closely.

Great Sports Sedan
By Damien Bogun on 05/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I recently purchased the TSX and I have to say the car drives like a luxury car but feels like a sports car. I would say this car is one of the best in it's class. I test drove the Mazada 6 and the LEXUS IS 300.The Acura was the best all around.

Great deal!
By Acura_Driver on 05/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This car is the best for its price. It's got VTEC, as with all Honda/Acura models and great blue lights. My old RSX came stock with only yellow headlights. Awesome acceleration.