2004 Acura TSX Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX model:
Just What I Had Hoped For!
By jgriffo on 06/28/06 20:03 PM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I upgraded from a 2000 Chysler Sebring Lxi. HUGE upgrade, that is! I couldn't have asked for a better car. It handles like its on rails, has just enough power, and looks great. Acura did a great job with the interior and exterior styling. People give a glance at stoplights...even a gentleman driving a Viper gave a glance! I would recommend this car to anyone, especially for the price. I feel like I ripped off the dealership. Go get yours today!

86000 miles and still lovin it
By FOUND939 on 06/21/06 13:25 PM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Just an update on vehicle #719. Original review from 2003. Got my TSX in April 2003. I now have about 86K on it and it is holding up suberbly! I use Yokohamas for tread now cuz the Michelins are way to expensive and are not rated as well.

Excellent Car!
By Amanda Beardsley on 06/15/06 06:44 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

My Acura TSX is the best car I have ever owned! It is sleek and stylish. The performance is great and that of a luxury car! I will always buy Acuras in my future!

Nan
By Nan on 06/13/06 09:31 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I love this car! Quick acceleration. Nice features. Easy to handle. I shopped around and this was the best value for the money. A small luxury car that is easy and fun to drive. No maintenance problems (yet). Not a lot of leg room in the back (but that's typical but I've had adults sit back there comfortably. The only problem I've had is the outdoor temperature sensor gauge runs about 4 degrees hot. Not a biggie!

Lovin' it!
By mjoe on 04/28/06 17:11 PM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I love my Acura TSX. It handles the corners great and comfort is the tops! This is my second Acura and I am sold and I will never go to another car make. Nothing but fun in this car.

Must be a lemon
By Ouzo on 04/23/06 05:51 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I was very taken by the price/value of this car. However I have had many problems. Brakes, AC, Stereo and console lights to name a few. The car was not designed to be servived affordably. Total cost of ownership has been comparable to more expensive cars I passed up that include better warranties. Should have bought a BMW.

Great car, highly recommended
By jjlatch on 04/12/06 10:28 AM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Our 2004 TSX is fun to drive. 5sp auto makes a huge diffence on power delivery over our older accord. Would highly recommend. We have black (looks great...hard to keep clean), will probably trade in for a 06 white TSX. I read some complaints of poor traction in rain, we never had any problems. The HID's are super! Car handles like a roller coaster.

I like it but...
By leejin1 on 04/03/06 18:43 PM (PDT)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I like driving this car. Handling is very good. The 4 cylinder engine is fairly powerful. The interior is what I really love. But, I have a kid now. And I found it very hard to carry my baby in this car. I never worried about back seat space and its access. But I notice more and more. It is really a 2 door car than a 4 door. If you are single and looking for a fun car, this is it. But if you are looking for a 4 door sedan, this is not the car you want to consider. My friends have Audi A4 and BMW 3 series. I think they are better as family car, even though they are similar size cars.

I love this car
By david on 03/29/06 13:17 PM (PST)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

This is my fourth Acura - and the best of the lot. Quick, responsive, fun to drive and economical to boot. Every feature I wanted came as standard equipment and absolutely no buying hassle from the dealer. A really good ownership experience.

A Fun ride
By Jim D on 02/01/06 09:06 AM (PST)

2004 Acura TSX Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I've had BMW, Mercedes,Audi, Nissan and nothing tops the ride...........comfort and performance.........a fun car to drive.........had it 2 years and no rattles..............fit and finish..............will stay with Acura