2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon Consumer Review: So Far, So Good!

2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon - Consumer Review

Technology Package Wagon (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic)

So Far, So Good!
By exillinimj on

2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon Technology Package 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've had my TSX Sports Wagon a couple of months now. The negative reviews I have seen are that it is under-powered (I disagree) and it has older technology (some of it could be upgraded but it is adequate). Since the 2012 was the same as the 2013, I was able to get a 2012 deeply discounted (which also factored highly into buying this vehicle). I compared this to the Ford Escape Titanium and 2014 Mazda CX7. I really like the technology package on the Mazda (it has Tom Tom) and the Ford was VERY nice. I just liked the way the the Acura handled better and it has a decent amount of cargo space. I also think the Acura will be more reliable in the long run.

Handling, speaker system (very good), lots of cargo space, paddle shifters are fun, transmission is tuned very well.

Technology package is dated (no touch screen, bluetooth connection plays music but does not display song/album information or album art, no internet connection via phone for POI searches, etc); limited storage (just glove box and center armrest); could use turbo.