2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TSX Sport Wagon model:
Incredible Value, Fun to Drive and Great Utility + Luxury
By bergamini on 07/09/13 08:45 AM (PDT)

2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

So far I love my '12 TSX wagon. The 4-cylinder has plenty of power, especially where I need it (from stop & highway passing) plus I have averaged 29.5 MPG for the first 3K in combined city / highway driving. The front seats are very comfortable. The base audio system sounds great. The utility of having a wagon is great for IKEA runs, toting my bike, etc. The interior is finished very nicely for this price point, it feels like a luxury car. The value of this wagon compared to the Subaru Outback or the Volvo XC70 is incredible. My understanding is that Acura will be discontinuing it after next year, and I will be sad to see it go.

Great car for the times!
By mercruizer on 06/11/12 06:20 AM (PDT)

2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Had a 2005 Mazda6 wagon before. Wanted either a wagon or crossover with good handling and mileage. Drove the Tiguan, Jetta, CRV, and 3-series. Most of the crossovers drive "okay", car-like but detached handling and so-so mileage. BMW had lousy standard equipment, and the Jetta was nice but a little narrow (coming from a midsize Mazda). The TSX was perfect sized and I am getting 31-34 MPG on trips! Passed on the TECH package (have my own Nav)to keep the price reasonable. Standard stereo is very good( I sell Home Electronics). The standard equipment on the TSX is amazing and is great value compared to other midsize offerings. The 4 cylinder is efficient and powerful.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon in VA is:

$138 per month*