Great wagon
By cisobe on
2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 4dr Wagon w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I sold my 03' Toyota Tacoma Double Caband picked up my TSX Wagon at the end of March. So far I'm very happy with it. I never expected it to be a sports car, so I feel that it has decent power. I'm really happy with the Gas mileage as it's easily 7-8mpg better than my truck. Cargo capacity is a lot less than my truck, but that was a given. I was still able to load a 4 burner gas grill (in box) from Lowes into the back cargo area as well as the gas tank and a few accessories. The tech package is quite daunting, and I only know a handfull of voice commands, but the nav works great, power lift gate is very useful and the sound system sounds great. So far, really happy with the car.
Favorite Features
Great gas mileage, tech package is great, I really like the styling of the car, and I've had a few people approach me in the parking lot to ask me about it. Great driving position and visibility from the is great, add in the back up camera makes this thing pretty easy to park.
Suggested Improvements
Including memory for the power mirrors would be great. Maybe a little more low end grunt, but not a big deal, especially if it majoryl impacts gas mileage.