2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Automatic w/Technology Package Consumer Review - Great Downsize

2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon - Consumer Review

Great Downsize
By RosiesDad91 on

2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 4dr Wagon w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I was up in the air between the TSX Sport Wagon and the RDX AWD. In the end, I opted for better gas mileage and I could not be happier. While the wagon is not powered like a sports car, it is peppy enough for my needs. Getting my bicycle on and off the roof is easy and the cargo area is sufficient for my weekly office shopping forays to Costco. The car is tight and responsive on the road and the sound system makes it worth the extra cost of the Technology Package. (I could take or leave the GPS/Nav and the power lift gate.) After a month, I am happy with my decision.

Favorite Features

1. Gas mileage (moved over from a 2004 Pilot which got 13 around town and 17-18 on the road). 2. Overall comfort: seats are great, esp. the neutral position of the head rests. Similar to my Volvo (the seats were the only good thing about THAT car). 3. Tight handling 4. Fantastic sound system with iPod integration and a 15GB HD to store music.

Suggested Improvements

I'd like to see it offered in AWD with a manual transmission. I could take or leave a 6 cylinder engine option because I'm not sure I would give up the gas mileage for the power with gas at $4+ per gallon.