Who needs a crossover?
By lnkaye on
2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon 4dr Wagon w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I believe that Acura got it right when they came out with this outstanding wagon. I have this car now for a little over a month and it exceeds my expectations as to what a car means to me. I traded in my 2004 RAV4 which had the same amount of cargo space and about the same size engine. The Acura is quicker, handles much better and of course the design and luxury are noteworthy. I was surprised when receiving many favorable comments on my new car from strangers, such as "Now that is a beautiful looking wagon". I have not driven the car in winter yet, but I don't think that not having all wheel drive will make a big difference in my driving habits. The seats are very comfy with good visibility
Favorite Features
I love all the features! The bluetooth link is particularly handy and the tech package is a must have for me since I love everything tech. The quality of the build and materials used are much appreciated.
Suggested Improvements
The only thing missing from the tech package that should be there is the keyless start (pushbutton start). I don't know why it isn't offered. Also, offering an all wheel drive option might be helpful, but it will reduce performance and fuel efficiency for the majority of times when it's not needed. I also wish that it had the new panorama style sunroof that many new model cars have.