2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon Consumer Review: Good Small Family CUV Alternat

2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon - Consumer Review

Good Small Family CUV Alternative
By hondanut on

2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon Technology Package 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I've owned this little wagon for over a year. I was pretty smitten at first, but like anything, living with it reveals faults. I must have bad spatial recognition; it's smaller than I thought. Even our young kids find the rear seating confining. Luggage space is adequate. We've added a Thule box for extended trips. Which... Brings down gas mileage to CUV territory because the little 4 cyl has to work extra hard. However, without the box we see 28 to 32mpg on the highway and 23 regularly in the city. Another gear would help, but the transmission shifts smoothly and when you want it.

I do like the tech package, particularly the ELS Sound System. The overall design of the car is nice. Ride and handling are great. It's a fun little car to throw around with only the most pock-marked roads making their presence known. I do like getting 30+ mpg on the highway, however that's with light loads and a light right foot.

Well, how about making a TL Sportwagon?!Obviously, more room and more power would be great. I'd love to see Acura/Honda come up with a 2 liter turbo for power and mileage, which would be great for this car.