2014 Acura TL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TL model:
Great value with Honda/Acura dependability
By mqc99 on 06/30/14 14:53 PM (PDT)

2014 Acura TL Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I bought the 2014 TL to replace my 2008 BMW 535i. I love my new TL. It has good power, reasonable gas mileage, and good handling. The BMW may be slightly better in handling, but the TL is way better than the BMW in reliability (I was stranded 3 times and almost stranded twice during the 6 years I owned it, but that’s a different story for the BMW forum). We have had many Honda cars before and it has always been very reliable for us. I am hoping my new TL will be just reliable and fun to drive for many years to come. As someone said here, Acura is trying to clear out their 2014 TL inventories making room for the new 2015 TLX model. So, there are some excellent deals on the 2014 TL now.

My second TL
By bpatters69 on 04/05/14 15:58 PM (PDT)

2014 Acura TL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my second TL. My first TL was a 2003 Base model which I traded in for a 2014 Silver Moon TL base model. I have to say, I love Acura and I love my new TL. Even though I have a base model, it comes with all the features and options that I need. Granted, there is no camera or web interface but with all the changes to that technology, anything you buy today is soon outdated tomorrow. I would prefer to just buy the latest cell or table for web and navigation. The ride is superb and the quality and construction is what I have come to expect from Acura. Best of all, the TL is the absolute best value out there! I picked up mine for under $32k! Acura is moving these so grab one!

Great but Navigation system is from the dark ages
By mchasan on 02/26/14 19:34 PM (PST)

2014 Acura TL SH-AWD w/Advance Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I love the car! The only problem is the navigation systems. The navigation system is not only difficult to use, but it is very often inaccurate & misleading. I have had to resort to using my cellphone for all my navigation.

Great value and fun to drive
By baymate on 01/03/14 15:39 PM (PST)

2014 Acura TL Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Unassuming, low-key upscale sedan. Fun to drive. Highly responsive acceleration. Great cornering ability. Pleasant interior and exterior. A performance sedan that can serve as a secondary family car. One of the best value.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Acura TL in VA is:

$180 per month*